Episode 28

Scene 1

Annika walked inside the bedroom which she shared with her husband, she saw that Shivaay was just removing his watch like he always did before sleeping.

"Aa gayi tum ? Mujhe laga aj toh tum tumhari pari ke sath hi sone wali ho." ("You came ? I thought today you will be sleeping with your Angel only.") Shivaay said jokingly.

"Sona toh mujhe uske sath hi tha lekin samjh hi nahi aa raha ki kaise ussey kahu." ("I wanted to but I don't know how to say that to her.") Annika muttered under her breathe.

"Kuch kaha tumne ?" ("Did you say something ?") Shivaay asked as he was not able to hear what she had said.

"Nahi, kuch nahi." ("No, nothing.") Annika replied with a huff.

"Aao sote hai fir Annika." ("Come, we'll sleep then Annika.") Shivaay said and motioned her towards the bed.

Annika nodded half-heartedly and climbed into the bed.

The room fell silent as both of them tried to sleep. However, the silence didn't last for long as it was distributed by Annika's voice.

"Shivaay, kya Pari so gayi hogi ?" ("Shivaay would Angel have fallen asleep by now ?") Annika wondered.

"Shayad Annika." ("Maybe.") Shivaay replied with his eyes still closed.

Annika nodded wordlessly before turning over and trying to sleep.

After a while she again spoke up.

"Shivaay, kahi pari akele mein darr toh nahi jayegi ?" ("Shivaay, would she get scared alone ?") Annika asked concerned.

"Annika." Shivaay turned to face his worried wife. "Woh 3 saal ki nahi 13 saal ki hai, ussey dar nahi lagega." ("She's 13 years old not 3 years old, she won't get scared.")

"Lekin Shivaay...." ("But Shivaay...") Annika sat up and faced Shivaay. "....Uske liye yeh ghar naya hai aur nahi jagah darr lagta hai na." (".... She's new in this house and we tend to scared at new places.")

Shivaay sat up too and sat facing her. "Woh pehli baar iss ghar mein nahi aayi, woh pehle bhi yaha reh chuki hai." ("She is not new here, she has lived here before too.")

"Haan lekin..." ("Yes but...") Annika thought of something to come up with to oppose him. "....lekin uss room mein toh woh pehli baar so rahi hai na." ("...but that room is new to her no.")

Shivika - Billu Aur Paanika Ki Beti ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें