'Hmmm..baby~ move your hips faster' Mew said between their kiss.

'I'm close boo~~ ahhgnnnn...'

'Me too..ahhh...shiit'

Few more tugs and fast grinding...both reached their first orgasm... Gulf is lying on top of Mew grinning...They are both panting...Mew is still half hard...

'What the hell was that... (breathing heavily) ....can't believed I came without being inside you' Gulf giggled at that...

🌻: 'hubby~ '
☀: 'yes baby?
🌻: can I eat this?

Gulf holds Mew's semi hard length that instantly fully hardened with his touch.

☀: ahh~ by all means baby~

Without wasting more time...Gulf move further down till his face is in front of Mew's little monster... He start stroking it slowly. Licking the base to the tip and give the slit with pre cum a hard lick.

☀: ughhhngg... just like that baby~ ahh

🌻: hmm yum 😉 ..

Mew arched his back when Gulf swallowed him whole.He grab Gulf's head and push him further. Gulf is deepthroating him..he is whimpering at his wifey's mercy.

☀: f-ffuckk so goood~~ ahh... your mouth was made for my cock...aahhn~~

Gulf grinned while bobbing his head continuously. He sometimes grazes his teeth to Mew's shaft,that sends shivers down to Mew's spine.

🌻: this is soo fucking good...if I had known this before,I would've done this long ago...

Gulf said,stroking his hubby's fat meat.

☀: I didn't know you're good at this...
Fuck...it's my turn now...

Mew flipped them.He is now on top of Gulf...

🌻: hey~~ I'm not done ye~~~ Ahhhh hmmm Fffuckkkk...

He was cut when Mew suddenly lick little ms. guppy...

🌻: you!!! son of Mama Krist!!!! Is warning me that hard for you?! 😾

Mew look at him with amusement

☀: really baby? Mentioning my mother's name at this moment? You want little mewmew to sleep?

🌻: as if it can stop you..you monster!

They laugh at their own antics. Mew move up to his face..caressing his glowing cheeks...pecking Gulf's lips...

'I love you'

They said at the same time.. ☺
They leaned forward and kiss passionately...pouring all the love they have for each other.Mew left Gulf's mouth and proceed to his neck.He really love Gulf's neck...after spending sometime there...he went lower and lower,till he reached his baby's belly button...He went down more to face little ms.guppy that is already wet.

🌻: hnhhhngggg Mew~~~ ahhh~

Mew keeps on licking his pussy., He arched his back when Mew shoved his tongue inside..he keeps on fucking it with his tongue,while his left hand is playing with little guppy and the other was on Gulf's ass hole.. These things made him crazy...

☀: you taste so sweet baby~ I can't get enough...hmmm~

🌻: mmm~ no- no one's stopping you Boo~~ ahhh~.....you...you c-can ha-have your fill...I'm yo-yours remem~ ahhh~ ..ber... fuxkkk moree my hubby..