Chapter 12: Secrets

Start from the beginning

"Fine but who is it?"

"Hi, hubby. Miss me?"

I feel Mia tense up and try to look at Tracey but I grab her face so she only looks at me. I kiss her and she physically relaxes.

"I got you, okay? No matter what, we're a team. Just follow my lead" she nods and we turn to face Tracey.

"Tracey...thank you for coming."

"Well I always come for you when you tell me to"

I felt Mia squeeze my hand tighter than I'd like.

No seriously...it fucking hurt.

"Anyways. I asked you to be here because I have some questions."

"About?" I'd been blocking Ari from her view until now. I moved and her eyes went wide.

"I didn-You know I didn't do that!"

"Oh I already know who did it"

"Who?"

"Me!" Mia said proudly. "She did something to piss me off so she had it coming"

"But she's your best friend. How-Why would you let her do that to her?"

"Like she said. She pissed her off and had to be put in her place. No one will disrespect her"

"What do you want from me?" Tracey asked now looking actually scared. I motion for Taz to bring the laptop. He does and opens it to a video. I watch her face as she looks at the footage.

"Elijah I can expl-"

"You fucking better or you and her are gonna have matching broken ribs. Why were you meeting up? And if you lie to me things will get very painful. I may not hit women..."

"But I'll definitely beat a bitch for him" my beautiful partner in love says. I can't help but to smirk at Mia.

She'll make a perfect queen

"Okay! Okay! She called me up a few months ago saying she needed help with something."

"With what, Tracey? I don't have all fucking day"

"Getting rid of some stupid bitch you seem to have a thing for. She said it was bad for business if you became distracted. So she told me to come up with some excuse as to show up here and just cause a little hell. She said she'd pay me 10k for it so I figured why not."

"Was that the day you came here acting crazier than normal and broke my phone?"

"Yeah" she chuckles to herself "that was part of the agreement. She'd already seen you hadn't save the number you needed so all I had to do was break you phone."

"And the day you showed up at my shop? You met with her prior?"

"Yeah a few days before but she just said to stay close by for a few days so I could show up at the right moment. She text me saying your new little girlfriend was there. I was only two stores down so I guess while you two had some cute moment I came in."

The Right Wrong NumberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara