𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙨

// i was looking for ideas for scenarios so i looked up a prompt generator and turned out that old otp prompt generator got a new owner !! //

• ( y / n ) and annie throwing food for the ducks at the duck pond .

• annie used to have a friend who died / moved and ( y / n ) moves into their house . because annie used to be over a lot , she visits the house out of habit and ( y / n ) invites her over for some tea .

• ( y / n ) gives annie a piggyback ride .

• ( y / n ) confessing their feelings to annie .

• ( y / n ) and annie stuck together in the back of a police car .

• ( y / n ) is jealous over someone else showing interest in annie .

• ( y / n ) putting flowers in annie's hair .

• ( y / n ) and annie sharing soft kisses , lips barely touching , just chaste little things that leave both parties irrationally breathless .

• annie braiding ( y / n ) 's hair .

• ( y / n ) leaning close to say something to annie .

• ( y / n ) treating annie's injury .

• annie waking up in the middle of the night to find ( y / n ) still working . annie has to drag ( y / n ) back to bed .

• annie has been planning to propose for a while , she has bought the ring and everything . one day , she somehow loses the ring only for ( y / n ) to unexpectedly find it .

• ( y / n ) is a special effects make - up artist and annie always volunteers as their model when they want to try something new .

• annie wakes up in the same bed as ( y / n ) with little recollection of the night before .

• ( y / n ) and annie use a time machine to go to the future , and they meet a kid that immediately recognizes them as their parents . cue the awkwardness .

• ( y / n ) finds annie crying .

• ( y / n ) finds annie shivering from the cold .

• ( y / n ) is taking a swim on an uninhabited plot of beach , noticing ripples in the water . annie , a mermaid , is feeling playful and curious about the human ( y / n ) , and scares them .

• annie is feeling out of it and needs constant attention from ( y / n ) .

• annie has to face her worst fear , and ( y / n ) must help her through her experience .

• annie has fallen sick , and ( y / n ) has to look after her .

• annie trying to surprise ( y / n ) with a lovely , self - made valentine's dinner . however , annie isn't that skilled at cooking and by the time ( y / n ) comes home , the kitchen is a mess and annie is distressed and close to tears . how will ( y / n ) react ?

• annie and ( y / n ) meet for the first time at a circus show .