𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨

• absolutely loves to paint and draw . though , she's usually pretty messy when painting .

• a good singer , often sings to relax people when they're upset ( only if she's close to them ! )

• owns like 5 cats

• loves to wear dresses and skirts , she thinks they're really pretty . though , sometimes , a simple sweater and pants will also be enough for her .

• insecure about a lotta things . mostly her hair , her chub , and her love for stuffed animals and dolls . all she needs is a little reassurance !

• doesn't wear a lot of makeup . she isn't too big on makeup , so she usually wears some eyeliner , blush , and maybe some lipgloss . will put on more if it's a fancy event , tho ! !

• kinda reckless at times . she loves to climb trees , but she's super clumsy so she often falls or scratches up her hands or legs with the bark on accident .

• such a supportive mom friend . are you questioning your sexuality or your gender ? she's right there beside you , reassuring you that you'll get it figured out sooner or later , and that no matter what , she'll be there for you ! wanna wear dresses or suits ? she's right there for you ! wanna cosplay ? she's there , helping you out with it !

• so goddamn oblivious you wouldn't believe . she has no idea what a simp is and will most likely smile and laugh if you confessed to her , saying " awe , ( y / n ) ! you're such a good friend ! but why did you pull me off to the side to say you love me ? ? ? "

• enjoys anime and manga . her personal favorites are the lighthearted ones with humor but are also super cute and will probably make you cry . can't do animes or mangas with darker themes -

• suffers from anxiety , and will sometimes have panic attacks . she keeps it secret , but will end up telling people she's close to .

• has a collection of glittery stickers that she keeps with her at all times . she loves to hand them out as a reward . did good on your test ? boom ! sun sticker on your forehead . finally go to sleep and wake up on time ? boom ! kitty sticker on your chest .

• cannot bring herself to curse . the worst you'll get out of her is ' butt munchkin ' .