𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠

you and annie had received invitations to a halloween party later that night . whether or not you wanted to actually go , annie dragged you along with her in matching halloween costumes that she begged you to wear . you only caved in when she flashed those puppy dog eyes .

the party was like any other ordinary party . music blasted throughout the house , people were drinking , people were dancing , and you could hear people chatting amongst themselves .

you mostly stuck around annie , who happily greeted the people she knew and complimented the costumes of many . she made many trips to the snack table , where there were an assortment of foods and punch . she started to act a bit strange — she would stumble around more and her words would become slurred .

you only figured out when you overheard people talking about how they thought somebody spiked the punch , and annie definitely seemed drunk .

you decided that enough was enough and led annie outside . but , damn , you didn't realize it'd be so difficult to get one drunk person home .

she kept leaning on you and hugging your arm , happily gushing about how much she loved you . and every time you'd push her off or tell her to quit , she'd burst out into tears and wail about how you didn't love her anymore .