Sure she looks at him with hatred and pain, but somehow there is still some love in her eyes. I don't know how she can hate him as much as she does but deep down still love him, but she does and it's very intimidating. 

"Pyro." Ares nodded at me and I almost lunged at him. 

He smirked at me as I glared, the room beginning to heat as I got angry. I'm gonna set the little bitch on fire. If he doesn't shut up he's getting charred. 

"Don't. Fucking. Call me that." I warned and he just laughed, shaking his head and walking over to Coeus.

"How's it going, man?" He asked, sighing and settling down on the chair next to Coeus while looking at the little gadget with his full interest. There was no way he actually understood but he acted like he knew what he was doing anyways. 

"What if you switch those, and replace those by electro blues." He suggested and just listening to his voice made my fingers spark. 

Coeus stopped what he was doing, staring for a second before smiling and nodding, taking Ares's advice. 

Kiss ass. 

It's obvious that Coeus admires Ares and it's nauseating. 

"What's he doing here?" Ares asks Coeus, nodding his head in my direction once instead of just asking me directly. 

It was honestly probably a good idea. If he tried to talk to me directly I'd burn his tongue out of his mouth and make him at least temporarily mute. 

Coeus let out a little laugh, shaking his head while he continued to fiddle with different wires and tools. 

"He came here to yell at me to hurry up. We may not be getting any older but Fire is not patient." 

I felt the room heat up to mirror my anger as Coeus recited my thoughts from earlier. 

Ares snorted but didn't say anything. 

Good. 

Be scared. 

Little bitch. 

"AHA!" Coeus suddenly exclaimed, looking at Ares excitedly. 

"Nice one! It worked!" Coeus praised and Ares smiled widely.

Okay, so he knows about stupid little gadgets, Whoopdidoo should we build him a castle? It's not like I need a castle, I already have one. Ares probably lives in a stupid little tent or something. 

"It's ready?" He asked excitedly and Coeus nodded happily, his laughter booming throughout the house as he smacked the table in excitement, almost breaking it. 

"Now we just have to make sure Eclipse's mind isn't locked to the planet. I don't think the man has learnt how to do that yet, it is very very advanced, but if he did, if we tried to remove Eclipse she would die, which would defeat the entire purpose of everything we've done."

I mean, aren't we trying to save the others? Why is everything always about Eclipse? What about my sister? Why does she never come first?

Coeus sighed, looking at me like an disappointed father, making me roll my eyes. "Of course the others matter Fire, but we can only go once and we shouldn't risk Eclipse's death for obvious reasons. I'll work on getting past the mind god and slipping into Eclipse's mind. If I can manage to weasel my way in, even for just a second, I'll be able to tell whether or not she's locked in." 

I groaned, throwing my head back as my fingers began to spark. "How long is that going to take?" I asked and he frowned, shrugging. 

"Could be anywhere from 2 hours to 2 years. Hard to say. I don't know how powerful the man who stole my powers has become, or how much he's figured out how to do."