Chapter 12: 'Siblings Day!'

A/N: Tony and Natasha are literal siblings and nobody can tell me otherwise :)

"Hey, Raggedy Ann," Tony greeted as Natasha walked into his lab. It was midmorning and summer had unfortunately come to an end so Peter wasn't hanging around the compound as often. As always, Pepper, Happy, and Rhodey were working outside the compound.

"How original, Coke Can," Natasha rolled her eyes but grinned. "What's up?"

"Eh, nothing," Tony shrugged. "Building random shit."

"Shocking," Natasha's jaw dramatically dropped and hit her chest with her hand.

"Well do you have any plans, little miss?" Tony teased.

"No," Nat admitted.

"Well, in that case, let's go do something," Tony offered.

"Hm, I don't know, Tones," Natasha said sarcastically.

"Come on, it'll be fun," Tony flashed his classic grin.

"Okay, well where do you wanna go?" Nat raised an eyebrow.

"Well I would kill for some brunch right now," Tony thought out loud. "We'll start there and then just wing it after that."

Nat nodded in agreement and then went to her room to freshen up a bit. She had already showered earlier but was wearing sweatpants and one of Tony's stolen hoodies. She decided to change into jeans, combat boots, and a flannel. Meanwhile, Tony was also changing out of his ACDC t-shirt and found a nicer shirt.

"Looking swell, m' lady," Tony laughed as Natasha emerged from her room.

"Not looking bad yourself," Nat replied with a smile.

The duo picked a car and hopped in. Tony was sitting in the driver's seat and Nat in shotgun but Friday was ultimately driving them. They decided to go to Queens Comfort because it supposedly had good food and Guy Fiere went there. It was a bit of a long ride and the duo blasted music and had a bit of carpool karaoke. Not so surprisingly, both revealed to have a bit of musical talent.

"TELL ME WHY!" Tony sang.

"AINT NOTHING BUT A HEARTACHE!" Nat added.

"TELL ME WHY!"

"AINT NOTHING BUT A MISTAKE!"

"TELL ME WHY!"

"CAUSE I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY!"

"I WANT IT THAT WAY!" the duo finished.

Soon enough, they had arrived at Queens Comfort and after a moderately long wait, they were seated.

"Holy shit," Nat murmured as she looked at the menu after being seated.

"What the hell is that?" Tony wondered in awe as he read the menu. "Spicy mac-and-cheese ball? Bitch, sign me up!"

"Tones, you are literally 12," Nat rolled her eyes.

"12 inches taller than you," Tony snorted.

"Damn, you really went there," Natasha dramatically looked down in sadness. "Aren't you like 5'9"? You aren't tall either!"

"Yeah, well I at least I beat you," Tony smirked.

Eventually, they finally got around to ordering. Of course, being the terrible sleepers they are, they both ordered a coffee. Instead of ordering individual meals, they decided to order meals together to split them up. Their rather expansive order included the cornflake chicken and waffle, breakfast burritos, eggs benedict, and of course, the spicy mac-and-cheese balls.