Chapter 6: Training

"Man, I think I aced the history test," Peter told Ned as they sat down for lunch.

"Same dude!" Ned said as they did their handshake.

Peter then decided to check his phone to make sure he didn't miss anything important. His eyes widened as he read the text.

Hey, Peter. Wanna come train with me after school?

Sure, Nat. Thanks!

Alright. I will pick you up then.

Ok! See you later!

"Who you texting?" Ned asked. He saw Peter's eyes were about to bug out of his head.

"Black Widow," Peter whispered.

"No way!" Ned's jaw dropped. "What did she want?"

"She asked to train with me".

"Dude, you are so going to die," Ned laughed.

"Probably," Peter agreed.

"What are you losers so excited about?" MJ asked as she sat down across from them.

"Uh, nothing," Peter stuttered.

"Oh really?" MJ raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, I get to meet Black Widow today because of my internship at SI," Peter said loud enough for just her to hear.

"Whoa!" MJ replied, impressed. "She's my role model".

Peter nodded in agreement and continued to eat his lunch. He couldn't wait till the end of the day.

~Time Jump~

The final bell had rung and Peter was out the door. He was very excited to train with Nat. Once he was outside, he looked around for Nat's car, but realized he didn't know what her car looked like. Out of nowhere, a fancy black car pulled up next to him.

"Hey kid," Nat said as the window rolled down.

"Hi Nat," Peter said and quickly got in the car. He didn't want anyone to see who he was with. Not that he was embarrassed to be with her, he just didn't want to deal with any questions tomorrow.

"How was school?" she asked as the car pulled out of the parking lot.

"It was okay," Peter replied, in awe of the car as it was self driving.

Nat nodded and called Tony. "What's up, Rushman?"

"Shut up, Tony. I'm with Pete, we're on our way there".

"Hi, Mr. Stark!" Peter happily said.

"Hey kid, why are you with Little Red?"

"She's gonna teach me how to fight!" Peter replied.

"Good luck, then," Tony snickered. "Wanna help in the lab once you're done with Nat?"

"Sure! Thanks, Mr. Stark!"

"Anytime, kid. And Nat? Don't kill the kid".

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Nat rolled her eyes. "See you later," she hung up.

"Rushman? Little Red?" Peter laughed.

"Tony's an idiot," Nat smirked.

"But where does Rushman come from?" Peter wondered.

"Alias," Nat vaguely responded, still smiling.

Soon enough, they were back at the compound.

"Eat some food before we start," Nat said. "I'll be back, I need to change into workout clothes".