Finally Reunited

My POV

Oh my god, finally, these two months are over!! Ryan and the guys should be arriving anytime now. Even though it's early in the morning, I'm as awake as ever. I kept myself busy these past few weeks by redecorating the apartment and cleaning everything, which is weird because I don't really enjoy cleaning. 

I finally see Jamie walk through the door, followed by Nash, then Ian. I look suspiciously for Ryan, but then suddenly feel strong arms wrap around me from behind. I turn around and see Ryan and hug him tightly. He hugs me back, lifting me off the ground. He then looks me in the eyes, then kisses me passionately and I kiss him back. I missed this so much! The kissed must've lasted a long time because the other three were looking really awkward.

"I hate to break up this little love fest, but....we should probably get home," says Nash.

"Yeah, and Y/N, what are we, chopped liver?" asks Ian. I laugh and give all of them hugs.

Ryan and I finally make it back to our apartment.

"Wow, I like what you've done with the place!" says Ryan all impressed.

"Why thank you," I respond winking at him. He chuckles, then hugs me and kisses my forehead, then my nose, then finally my lips. I deepen the kiss, enjoying the sensation that I've missed for so long. I don't know how or when, but we end up in the bedroom. He's only wearing his boxers and I'm only in my bra and panties. He's kissing all of the exposed flesh, as I tangle my fingers in his hair. He looks at me for permission with his pleading eyes. I nod and he takes it from there.