She returns

Me and August are getting along ever since we got back Together and we have both connected with our son major till he got a phone call...........
{August's Phone rings}
Teyana:Augusssssssttttttt
August:Teyana oh my f**** what do you want...
Teyana:I heard you and that lil trick got married -looks at nails and pops gum-
August:She is not a trick your the trick now stop calling my phone
[Hangs up]
Teyana P.O.V
Okay, so the reason why I am acting like this is because I miss August a lot and I wanna kinda connect with Jhene here so I can get close to August and we can try this whole baby thing out again.
The only reason I came to the A is because I am shooting my new music video maybe ft.Pusha.t and yo gotti it's really hot tho.....Okay back to August you guys think that I want August for his money no I have my own I just want him back that's all I really asked for so yea....thats what I want from him and that's what I'm going to get from him he should not have a problem with it cause the word on the street back in Compton is that August cheated on jhene so I hope he will be willing to do that again.
August P.O.V
{paces back and forth}
I am nervous she proubuly going to do something to me she always comes near me or try to connect with somebody I know to just get close to me....