Friendly☀️

So I'm supposed to be meeting Teyana at the mall today I was gonna say for what but I didn't want to be mean or w.e but she just to demanding for me and I'm not gonna let her control me so I'm just going to let my sis watch major since Teyana is in town this might spice up some things.

Teyana P.O.V
So yea I told jhene to meet me at the mall I mean it's not a set up at all I just wanted to speak to her to be "friendly" once again just to get to August but the thing is I heard my ex Chris is coming in town as well to do a music video with jhene called post to be but the thing is I want August and my ex wants me i really don't know what to do its a love triangle for me.

Jhene P.O.V
So I'm here at the mall she told me to meet her at the food court so I went there with a maxi dress on and some sandals and I saw her and say down.
T:Hi jhene -smiles)
J: -sips lemonade) look Teyana cut to the chase what do you need cause Ik you just didn't want to talk to me so why am I really here cause I don't have time for any petty stuff
T:well I just wanted to apologize for everything that got down between us about everything and I just want the need to be gone
J:First off I appreciate it but there was never beef between us cause beef is dead💀you was the one who had a problem with me from the begging and the thing is you didn't even have a reason to not like me.
T:I understand that that's why I'm apologizing now because of my selfish ways.
J:ok I'm cool with bye-leaves)
Ok yes I just walked out I didn't really want to talk to her I was glad to squash what we had bad between each other I mean what she had towards me I mean I would never disrespect her or throw shade unless I feel like I'm having shade thrown at me.
Teyana P.O.V
I think it worked yea it was childish for her just to walk off but my plan is finally paying off...