Chapter 1

I sighed as I took out my ear buds "man this place is massive ".I looked it up and down while taking my paper out "hmm Hyakkaou Private Acedemy.How did I get here?" I took my steps carefully as I looked around at all the different students ,some with plaits and some with just their hair down. I continued down the path looking at my paper until... ! BONK!
I rubbed my nose viciously hoping the pain goes away ."Are you okay miss?" I hear I look up and see Ryota standing infront of me ."Ah I'm ok."I say as I brush of my skirt .We lock eyes as he offers to take me to my class.

We lock eyes as he offers to take me to my class

Chapter 2
"

Well this is our class room"He said setting his stuff down ."Oh Where in the same room ah ha "I laughed as he unpacked his things . As soon as he was about to respond and girl burst into the room "Yumekos gambling with Ichigo!" She shouted ,breaking out in a sweat from running . Ryota ,in one quick swipe,put everything back in his back and ran.
"Um is this that serious "I thought .I zoomed out and ran after Ryota .We where suddenly pushing our way through a large crowd.Thats when I heard her say it ."I bet 30 billion yen!" She said in a calm monotone voice .

                      CHAPTER 3She had beautiful black hair with brown porcelain eyes

                      CHAPTER 3
She had beautiful black hair with brown porcelain eyes .Her lips where rosy and warm looking .I stood there staring at her until she looked my way  .My eyes widened. "W-what was I doing " I muttered under my breath .the person on the other side was crying ,I could here the whispers around me ."she just lost 40 billion yen!" I looked around knowing she had no chance at beating Yumeko. Just looking at her gives me chills .
"Hello, are you new ,my name is yumeko " she was touching my hands so softly it was mesmerising but I kept my composure." My name is Y/N "
"Nice to meet you Y/N , i hope you like it here "
"Thanks I respond but may I ask , why are you gambling in school "
"Ah,you dont know allow me to explain,in this school your gambling skills are important everything is based on gambling if you lose a gamble you become a low house pet but you can use this to practice and have an official match with the student council "her face began to light up "you can work up if u beat them it's simple but also when your a house pet your in dept to the person you lost too" .
"Ah thank you "I said "I need to get to class now " .I ran off , "I dont want anyone to know how good I am " I said getting excited "I like to give them hope " I laughed quietly with my  10000 yen bill in my pocket