Chapter 14

Yumeko's veiw
The sun was gleaming across my lashes my red tinted lids fluttered open as I awoken to beam causing my tired eyes to glisten.I lifted my body up to where I was sitting ,my head resting on the headboard. I yawned ,blinking slowly as I awoke more."What day is it today?" I wondered grabbing my phone. My eyes widened . "HUH ITS MONDAY!!???" I shouted in shock .I shot up from my bed my bed waving behind me like the ocean . I rummaged through my closet grabbing my uniform. "Aha found it" I said . I walked to my bed pulling up my top in the mean time . After changing. I checked the time "ah only 5 minutes i got to leave i got to leave ". I grabbed a peice of toast and ran .
I decided to stop by Y/Ns house . The white color really brought back memories of the other day . I grabbed the golden knocked but decided that I should  not . I dropped the knocker and  started to walk away but then the door opened.

"Hello?"a polite voice said .
I quickly turned around . A beautiful women stood towering over me . Her eyes where the most enchanting thing I've seen in a while . They where a corn flower blue that got darker the further they went up . Her lips where a light pink color that clashed with her skin .
Her dress was a baby blue with pastel green leaves that fell down the dress .
"H.hello miss?"I said while bowling.
"What brings you here " she questioned , her voice was soft yet cold .
"Well, I am here for Y/N "
A subtle change happened in her face
"How do you know this place "she asked, "her voice cold as ice
" well i- " I looked at my phone realising I've been here for way to long . "Ah , I'm very sorry but I've got to go " I said awkwardly smile . I bowed again and walked away.
"Phew" I sighed

I  finally arrived at school. My face was red and my heart was beating like crazy.
I walked through the gates and towards my class.
"YUMEKOO" I heard a voice call for me . I turned around to see Y/N waving to me . She looked so happy.
I was quite confused before I just ran with it . She jumped into my arms .
I stood there and slowly wrapped my arms around her . She got up and brushed of her skirt
" Well we should get to class before the be-". The bell rung and Y/N smiled "we should get running." Her feet started to pick up speed and so did I.  I had to hold my chest due to the speed and how uncomfortable it was . But it was worth it as we got to class a minute later

A/n:
I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'm very sorry for not posting.  I love all my readers thank you very much for reading and making me happy . Love you all ❤❤