Chapter 16-Shower

*Explicit yall*

" I  got first shower dips" I smirked jumping out the car while it was still moving.  I ran up the and headed into Yumeko's room. "Bathroom, Bathroom " I muttered repeatedly trying to remember which room it was ." Found it!" I said bursting into the bathroom. I shut the door and dropped my clothes on the floor . I turned the tap on and watched the water pellet the floor . I got into the warm shower and let it hit my back. " Ahhh" I said inhaling the steam. All of a sudden cold ice water splashed onto me " WTF"  I screamed while shaking.  I ran out of the shower only to see Yumeko was still in the bathroom.  I grabbed her and pushed her into the shower.  " You idiot" I said shivering every now and then. While I pushed her into the shower she grabbed my wrist and willingly smashed into the floor. I fell onto her . Naked. She wrapped her arms around my torso pulling me in . "Hey!" I muttered.  She smirked at me and shifted her legs through my legs. "Ah~ " I squirmed .
Her tounge ran up my cold neck repeatedly.  My breathe became heavier and heavier.  Yumeko was waiting for this she ran my hand down my front torso. I shut my eyes and rested myself.  Yumeko let's me and I quickly got out of the tub . I grabbed my towel and left . I'm covered my face with my hands . I could here Yumeko laughing in the background.  My face was hot . I went into Yumeko's closet and took some clothes .
*Yes I wrote this in school*