"Oi. You're hogging," Zenith protruded my thoughts.

"Fuck, my apologies," I frantically responded, handing Zenith the roll.

And so I glanced again. 

He was looking back at me.

A small smirk appeared on his face as my stomach instantly churned of a bubbly feeling.

Merlin, this is so bad to say, but weed makes me feel a tad bit turned on.

I mean, smoking weed was all we did over the summer hence is why I slept with Oliver a few times. It was all temptation. And he knew that- Oliver knew that. We spoke about our relationship the last time we had sex and he strictly told me that we weren't together and to not get attached.

I was taken aback by his words because bold of him to assume that I'd grow attached!

Oliver is a sweetie-pie, though. Same with Zeno.

Though Zeno is by far way different. In a lot of aspects, really.

"So Narsa," Oliver announced, "What do you think about Potions class with us?"

Narsa groaned.

"Ugh, you have no idea," she complained as she got up from Oliver's bed walking towards him.

She grabbed the bottle of fire whiskey from his hand and immediately took a swig.

"Hey!" Zeno exclaimed, getting up from the ottoman, "What do you think you're doing?"

Before Zeno could grab the bottle away from her, she inched back away from him.

"Eugh-. Don't touch me with your dirty fingers," she snapped, taking another swig.

"Alright Miss Narsa," Oliver stood up, "That's enough swigs for you-."

Oliver grabbed the bottle from her as she groaned.

"Was Potions that bad with us?" Zeno queried, "I feel offended. Was it because I didn't participate as much?"

"Oh yeah, it was definitely  that," she sarcastically responded.

Oliver passed me the joint as I took another hit, trying to avoid the odd tension. I inhaled a larger hit before passing it to Zenith who was already really high. What a bloody lightweight. 

"Well hopefully Potions gets better for you," I said lowly.

She looked at me and 'blegh'd'. 

"Please do make it better for me," she responded.

I gulped and looked down at my lap, picking at my fingernails. 

Welp, now I feel guilty.

I looked back up at Zeno and his eyes were still on me.

Bloody hell, the tension keeps growing.

I need to get out of here.

"I think I'm going to get going," I stammer, pulling the covers off of me, "I'm a little tired-."

"Aw, come on. It's barely 9:42-." Oliver preened.

"I'm tired, really," I pestered, getting up from Zenith's bed, "I'll stay longer tomorrow. I promise."

I walk over to Zenith and give him a hug good-bye, then onto Oliver.

"Alright, well. Goodnight," he murmured as he pulled me into an embrace.

"Goodnight," I said as I made my way towards Narsa, giving her a hug as well.

Lastly, I went towards Lola and Scarlett and gave them a hug.