Bucky loved going to that place because he always loves dancing with Tony and it reminded him so much of the 40s. While he really didn't want to leave, he dragged the man out of the building when it started to become too late and called for another Uber. He could tell the shorter brunette didn't want to go back to the compound so he told the driver to take them back to their hotel.

Tony was hugging the man's arm when they walked back into their room when he started to think of something. Tony could hear the soldier humming to one of the old songs that was playing at the place and that furthered his idea. He walked over to the Veteran sitting on the bed and tugged on his hand, beckoning the man to get up.

Bucky allowed the man to take him away from the bed but rose a brow at him, "what's the matter kitten?"

Tony got a faint blush on his face but shook his head, playing with the man's metal fingers, "nothings the matter... I just wanted to know something." Bucky smiled and nodded his head at the man, silently telling him to continue. Tony fidgeted around and refused to look up, he started to shift on his feet to try and think of a way to word the question. "Back at the place, you were using all sorts of old slang on me and I was wondering if you could..." he mumbled the part of the statement that was his actual question for the man and groaned when he realized the soldier didn't hear.

"I always use my 40s talk on you kitten." Bucky tilted his head, "do you not want me to?"

"no!" Tony shook his head but continued to look down, "I was just wondering, since you used to be a playboy like me... you could, possibly, maybe!," he fidgeted around again then groaned from how shy he was acting. "use the same lines on me that you used on the girls back then..." he spoke quickly, mumbling again but not as badly as before so he knew the man heard him.

Bucky's eyes widened at the question but then he smirked. He pushed Tony against a wall and trapped him between his hands, moving close to him as he grazed his teeth against his ear, "you like my vintage talk?" He smirked again when he saw the man shudder.

"yes sir." Tony nodded his head, fidgeting around because he didn't know what the man was going to do with this new found knowledge.

Bucky placed a knee between his legs and let his lips graze the man's neck, "you sure doll?... I was a terrible tease back then." He purred.

Tony whimpered slightly, nodding his head when he heard the man's words, "yes sir... please." He begged, wanting the man already. Tony could tell the man already made his decision because the atmosphere felt different, the man shifted around and he seemed different - not in a bad way, in a way that made Tony shift with anticipation.

Bucky pulled away slightly from the man's neck so he could look him somewhat in the eyes, but the engineer wasn't really looking at him, "what are you doin' out so late doll?"

"I don't know sir." Tony squirmed around.

Bucky rose a brow, "oh? 'sir?' is it?" He gave him a flirty smile, "how obedient - and I haven't even done anything to you yet - didn't even have to ask you to call me that." He brought a hand to the billionaires side, lifting up his shirt the slightest bit as he let his fingers graze his skin slightly, "your parents know you're out kitten?"

Tony blushed as he shook his head, "no sir."

Bucky locked eyes with him, "then I guess I should be careful where I leave my marks... isn't that right sugar?" He purred. 

Tony whimpered, "yes sir." He nodded his head, still fidgeting around because he was excited to see what else the man was going to say and do.

The soldier leaned close to his face, their lips touching, "what are you doin' out so late sweetheart?, a pretty thing like you could get hurt or lost."