chapter 27

When Tony woke up at 3 in the afternoon, he was incredibly sore from what happened earlier. He was about to get up when he let out a little cry from the pain and flopped back down on the bed. One of his legs were bent while the other was wrapped somewhat with Bucky's. His arms were open wide and he turned his head to the side for some air. His whole body was aching from how sore he was and he just laid there, whimpering slightly if the pain suddenly came back even though all he was doing was breathing. He was about to go back to sleep when he felt Bucky start to move. He turned his head to look at the man and groaned when that little movement caused his whole body to surge with pain.

Bucky let out a small laugh but then he moved closer to him and brought his real hand to rub his back soothingly. He moved over to his face and kissed his forehead softly then moved off the bed to get his clothes on. He winced slightly from the pain that brought to his body but then he started to regret his actions because if that caused him to wince, he doesn't even want to know what kind of pain the man would be in if he moved. He got a fresh pair of boxers on, then some sweatpants and then moved to get Tony some clothes. He got him some boxers and the loosest fitting sweatpants the man had and walked over to his side of the bed. He rubbed the small of his back soothingly and leaned down, "hey doll." He gave him a soft smile and continued to rub his back soothingly.

Tony turned his head but had his eyes closed to take in the pain that movement caused him. He opened them and smiled up at Bucky, "hi Bucky."

Bucky kneeled down and brought a hand to Tony's face, smiling as he looked at him. He rubbed his cheek softly and carded his fingers through his hair gently. He kissed his nose and moved close to his face, "you were perfect for me, doll."

Tony blushed but scoffed and rolled his eyes at him, "thank you Bucky." He hummed quietly when the man continued to rub his cheek softly, "only for you Bucky." He smirked when he heard him groan at that and shake his head violently.

"Don't say that stuff to me, doll... you're still hurting." Bucky kissed his forehead softly and moved away from him to look him in the eyes again, "what do you want doll?"

Tony smiled lovingly at him, "well... I already had you..." he smirked when the man flopped his head on the bed, groaning from the comment.

"Stop it doll... stop it." Bucky hated that the man was teasing him.

Tony let out a light chuckle, "I don't really know Sarge..."

Bucky groaned again and gripped the sheets with his metal hand, "stop it."

Tony smirked, "you weren't kidding when you said you were gonna fuck my brains out..."

Bucky gripped the sheets impossibly tighter and groaned, breathing deeply to calm down, "stop it Tony."

Tony knew he could have even more fun with him, "maybe you should wear that jacket more often, if that's what it takes for you to do me like that."

Bucky shut his eyes tightly while his face was still shoved into the bed, "Tony... stop it."

Tony decided he could have his fun with him later, right now he wanted something else. He smiled softly and started to whisper, "Bucky?... look at me please."

Bucky was still breathing deeply and when he heard the man call for him, he waited a couple seconds until he actually looked up to face him. He calmed down when he saw the man smiling softly at him. He brought a hand to his back again and continued rubbing it, "what is it doll?"

"Kiss me please." Tony begged, wanting the man to be near him but he didn't want to move.

Bucky smiled fondly at him and nodded his head, leaning down and kissing him softly. He pulled away and tilted his head, smiling at him, "what else doll?"