Karaoke

When Lily and Luka showed up at the karaoke bar, the place was already packed. "Geez.." Lily started. " I knew it'd be crowded but this is taking it to a whole new level.." "Yeah"Luka replied. Suddenly the doors burst open, a teal haired girl running through them. "Thats that girl from earlier!" Said girl ran towards Luka and embraced her tightly. "Huh?.." "Miku.. my name's Miku.." Lily pulled out her cellphone and took a picture. "Hehe, service~" Luka glared at Lily, sending chills down her spine.  "Ok ok I'll delete it." "Good." Suddenly a blue and teal haired couple walked in. "There you are, Miku." The teal haired lady said. "Sorry to trouble you like this, Megurine-san, but do you think Miku could start living at your house for a bit? We're going out of state for a business trip and she insisted that she stay with you" The blue haired man said. " I don't mind at all" Luka said. "That's great!" Said the man. "We better get going, see ya." 

                             Time Skip

"So..what do you want to do?" Miku and Luka had just gotten to the house and Miku wouldn't let go of her. "Let's watch a movie!" Miku said, smiling brightly, and appearing very adorable to Luka. "Ok." Replied the pinkette, blushing. "What kind if movie do you want to watch?" Miku smiled and thought to herself 'Now's the perfect chance! If we watch a horror movie she'll be all over me!" The teal haired girl had been watching her for some time now, and had a crush on the girl. "Let's watch a horror movie!" The tealette chirped. Luka shivered. She was never good with horror movie's, even though she knew it was just a movie she always thought about it too much and ended up scaring herself. "Ok.." Luka said, getting up and putting in this movie 'Saw'. When the movie got to a scary part, Luka ended up jumping on Miku, shoving her breasts into her face. "Mpphh..~" "O-oh sorry Miku!" Luka said, moving back quickly.  "It's fine." The girl smiled. Before the movie was over, the two girls were asleep in each other's arms.