Mistress Miku is ravenous

Miku smirked as she pulled down Luka's black sport shorts.
"I wonder what it tastes like.." The tealette mumbled, kissing the outside of Luka's panties, causing the pinkette to blush bright red.
"Ah, sensitive, are we?" The tealette grinned, teasing her pink haired lover.
"A-ah..stop teasing me.." The pinkette whimpered as Miku placed open mouthed kisses all over her stomach, thighs, and neck.
"Ok ok...I'll get serious." Miku said, taking Luka's panties and ripping them to shreds, startling the pinkette, making her go wide eyed.
Miku then started licking the pinkette slowly, holding one of yer hands in her own.
"A-aahn..Miku.." Luka moaned softly.
Then Miku snapped. This was their first time, and hearing Luka call out her name so breathlessly made her feel ravenous..hungry to hear more of those moans..
"Oh, Luka..." Miku groaned, licking and biting the pinkette's clit.
"N-noo...I'll c-cum..!" Then suddenly a warm fluid sprayed onto Miku.
"Hmm?? What's this?" Miku questioned, seemingly interested in it.
"U-um..that's..." Luka blushed, covering her face. Then the tealette wiped the fluid off and licked it.
"Mm..it tastes like you.."
Luka blushed bright red like a tomato.
"I want more." Miku mumbled, and pounced on Luka, making her cum at least another 4 times.