Interlude:- Hisashi's apology, Zuzu's Momo and Signs of Ultra Instinct

Once everyone went into the cafeteria, Lunch Rush took everyone's orders, even the orders of villains. The students and parents sat to the right side, teachers, and Pros in the middle and the villains to the left in the cafeteria.

While eating, the girls and a few boys were talking about how cute and adorable Izuku was and his mother decided to continue to show his baby photos to the others. Izuku was embarrassed, his blush grew to new intensities, he whined, "M-m-mom! P-please, don't d-do th-this!"

Inko just smirked, and said, "I'll show this to them, no matter what!"

Izuku, more embarrassed, steaming through his ears, shouts, "Mom! NNOOOO!"

Inko shouted with confidence, "MOM! YESSSSS!!"

Tenko said, "You were really cute, bro."

Izuku whined more, "Not you too, Tenko!"

Others laughed at his reaction.

Everyone had just finished their breakfast and were about to leave, that was when Hisashi got up in front of Izuku and Inko. The cafeteria suddenly became silent, as if they were anticipating a war to breakout between these three.

Hisashi fell down on his knees and with a regret-filled tone, started apologizing, "I'm sorry Inko, and Izuku. I wasn't there for you both when you needed me the most. I thought I would retire after defeating the symbol of peace, but it never happened. I should have retired after Izuku was born but the doctor forced me to continue to work with him, so I had to leave you both. You both suffered the most and I regret that I wasn't there when you needed me the most. So, please forgive me.". Most of the people were surprised to hear his confession. Hisashi was on the verge to cry.

He started tearing up when Inko and Izuku bent down and hugged him. Inko spoke, "We will always forgive you Hisashi. No matter what. You will always be my husband and Izuku's father.", Hisashi cried more. Inko now whacked on his head and told him, "Geez, stop crying now. Others will seriously doubt if you were the strongest supervillain.", Hisashi and Izuku chuckled.

Izuku was curious about why his dad became a villain, so he tilted his head like a confused puppy, and asked, "Dad, why did you become a villain?"

'So cute' were others' thoughts.

Hisashi answered, "Would you believe me if I told you that I was labeled as a Villain whereas I was actually a vigilante in my younger days."

"WHAT?!", asked everyone confused.

Hisashi sighed, and said, "Well you see 200 years ago when quirks were just popping up, the govts. around the world decided to set up Hero Public Safety Commissions to list the quirked people. But the HPSCs had different goals. They decided to use people with flashy quirks to expand territories to fulfill their greed. At Least it's a lot better nowadays. So, whoever had flashy quirks were considered as heroes and the rest were labeled as villains and their families were slaughtered."

"Really?!", asked Endeawhore with disbelief.

"Yeah, it's true. Well actually, I can share my memories with you all. But I would discourage it. It will only drive you, people, to insanity. It was hell on earth.", said Hisashi.

Nezu asked, "Can you share the memories with me so I can check if they are true or false. I will, in fact, use a lie-detecting machine to check the authenticity?"

"If you insist so, sir.", replied Hisashi.

Nezu asked Hatsume to get it. She quickly went and brought it. And then connected it to his head.

"You can proceed.", said Nezu.

Hisashi activated a Memory Sharing quirk and 5 minutes later.

"Holy! The past is too messed up! Never thought that humans would be so fucked" was all Nezu could say horrifyingly and the machine turned green, signifying the authenticity of the information.