T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Kelly and Chrissy put their phones away while Craig sent the stories to them. While he was doing that we were continuing building our jeeps. The other guys were halfway done while John, Jaren, and I were fighting with pieces of the toy, just lightly whacking each other. At one point John and I started fighting.

"I wanna do it." John whines taking the little wrench thing we were given to build the Jeep.

"No, I wanna do it." I reply taking the wrench from him. He grabbed one end and I grabbed the other and we played tug-of-war with it while yelling at each other. It wasn't in a mean way either, both of us knew we were just messing around.

"Fine, you can do it." John says then let's go. Since I was pulling it I fell backwards and onto my back. I giggled as I fell but then John took the wrench out of my hand and screwed in the piece we were fighting for.

"Heeeeeeey. I wanted to do that." I whine.

"Well too bad." He replies so I stick my tongue out at him and he did the same. Jaren helped me up.

"I'm gonna get some water. Anybody want anything?" He asks. Everybody replied back with "water bottle"

"Do you need me to help you?" I ask him.

"If you want." Then he goes to walk inside so I follow him. We get inside and head to the kitchen to get the water bottles. As we're walking Jaren turns around and gives me a quick peck on the lips. I blush and smile up at him as he just smiles down at me.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself." He says with a grin then he turns around to get the water bottles. He passed a few water bottles to me so I can carry them and then we started walking out. When we got out we saw the Tyler, Scott, Anthony, and Craig building our mini jeep.

"We're supposed to build it." I say as I hand Kelly and Chrissy their waters. They tell me thanks then I turn back to the boys.

"We wanted to help you guys cause you're too distracted and it's gonna take forever for you to finish building it then we won't have a lot of time to play with it." Tyler whines.

"We're not that distra-" I start then get cut off.

"Guys I found chalk in Tyler's garage, I'm gonna draw a bunch of dicks on his driveway." John yells out enthusiastically as he comes out of Tyler's garage.

"Ok, one of us gets super distracted." I say.

"You're forgetting those two share one brain cell." Mini says and I turn to where I last saw Jaren to see a pile of water bottles. I look at John and see John and Jaren kneeling in the cement with chalk in their hands as they laugh.

"(Y/N/N) we saved you the red, kinda pink, chalk if you wanna draw." John says. I turn to the boys to see them looking at me. Then I turn back towards John.

"Yeah, ok." I reply, grabbing three water bottles and bringing them with me. The boys working on the jeeps laugh as I walk over and draw with the happy couple, handing them their waters.

"A bunch of toddlers I swear." Tyler says. I look up and give him a big smile then go back to what I was drawing.

"Alright, we're starting off strong with Tyler and Scotty." Kelly says and we all look up laughing. They finish that story with Kelly and Chrissy laughing hysterically, Tyler and Scott blushing with angry faces, and the rest of us giggling.

"Next, John and (Y/N)." After Chrissy tells us who's next me and John look at each other.

"Ew." We say at the same time then start laughing.

"Before people in the comments go off on me, I'm saying ew because John is literally my brother, and we're not from Alabama so..." I trail off the end of my sentence.

"I'm saying ew cause I don't want to date you." John says sticking his tongue out in a disgusted joking face. So I start leaning towards him making a kissy face.

"Come on Johnny, give me kith." I say and John puts his hand in my face as he laughs. I start laughing too and I can hear Jaren laughing so I know he's ok with me joking around John like that.

"Oh shit!" Kelly says and we look at her.

"Is everything good?" I ask.

"You guys did the dirty!" Chrissy yells continuing to look at Kelly's phone. Everybody who wasn't near them shot up and ran to see what the hell they were talking about. Sure enough the first few lines were John and I doing things we wouldn't do in real life. John was next to me and Jaren was behind me, once Jaren had read the few lines his arms wrapped around me and held me close to him, his head on my shoulder so he can keep reading. It was like a train wreck, you wanted to look away, but you couldn't.

"Holy fuck!" Anthony yells as he continues reading.

"The viewers don't know what's happening." Mini says bringing his camera towards us.

"Well let's start from the beginning." Chrissy clears her throat and starts reading. "John's hands were..."

"Lalalalalala!!!" John and I both start yelling as everyone begins to laugh.

"You know what read it, I'm not a pussy." John says. Chrissy raises her eyebrows then goes to a different line, beginning to read.

"John breathlessly tells her, 'Fuck (Y/N) you feel so..." she gets cut off again by John screaming. I turned around in Jaren's arms so my blushing face was buried in his chest. I can hear and feel him continuing to laugh at everything. In the end they read the story to the people watching (bleeping out a few words) and having John and I in a place where we can't see or hear the fan fiction. The boys finished the jeeps and it was now 2 o'clock.

"Yay they're done!" John yells as he goes to the spider man jeep we started to build but Tyler and Anthony finished.

"Yes, now go to that side of the sidewalk, we're gonna go to this side and we'll have a race." Tyler says as he takes his jeep to one side.

"Ok, get in." John tells me.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Cause you're smaller than us, therefore the jeep will go faster if you're in it." Jaren tells me, and before I can answer he picked me up and put me in the jeep.

"First person to the opposite teams side wins." Kelly says as she holds Craig's camera to record the race. Scotty was driving their princess jeep 

"Ready. Set. Go!" The girls say and we were off. It was pretty anticlimactic (A/N: I almost put antidrymatic lol) as the jeeps didn't go that fast. Plus, it didn't help that once Scotty and I met in the middle we stopped and had a small conversation. Then we were off again. I ended up winning.

"So what are we gonna eat?" Tyler asks after John, Jaren, and I celebrated our small victory.

"Well, Scotty, you wanted to film that Sonic mukbang, right?" I offered.