N I N E

I woke up around noon. My flight is at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning and John said it is about a 4 hour flight. So by this time tomorrow I'm going to be in Tennessee. Getting out of bed I got dressed in a plain (F/C) shirt and jeans. My (H/C) hair was left in its natural state. I grab my phone to see it's blowing up with notifications. My most recent one is a text from John saying,

Johnny: Dude he's really not backing down.

I then get up, go into my office, turn on my monitor, and check my subcount knowing John is talking about Jaren. I have gained about 300 subscribers since the last time I've talked to him. I lean back into my chair with a sigh then check my Instagram seeing that Jaren has succeeded in blowing up another one of my clips which has gained me a lot of popularity. I check my Twitter and it's the same thing. I can't help but smile at how much he wants to see me and how he doesn't know he will very soon. I decided, since I'm so close to the goal, I might as well film a face reveal. I'll just make it like Raccoon's video. Short. So I text Racc that I'm borrowing his idea and he said it was fine. I set up the camera so it has the right angle and sigh, thinking about how this was once something I thought I was gonna regret, but now I think it'll give me a bit more freedom. I'll be able to go to conventions with the boys, I can be in videos filmed from Fourth of July, and I can FaceTime Jaren all I want. The reason I hid my face in the beginning was because I was insecure, but I feel so comfortable with my job and with the boys that the thing I once dreaded I really just want to get done and over with. I don't care if my face is on the internet now. All I care about is seeing my boys. Meeting John in person has to be one of the greatest things to ever happen to me, because without him I don't think I would be going to Tennessee. As my (E/C) eyes meet the lense of the camera I let out a breath. I turn on the camera and say 4 words.

"Well, this is me." After saying this I smile and shut off the camera. I sit still in my chair for a bit then jump up. The butterflies in my stomach have finally taken flight and are going around and around. I grab my phone and immediately go to Smii7y's contact. I hesitate and call John instead, cause Jaren can't know that I've made the video already.

"Hello?" John answers on the second ring.

"I did it. I made a face reveal." I yell while getting out of my chair and jumping up and down cause of the adrenaline running through my body. I don't know why my nerves are freaking out now, after I've already made the video.

"Are you serious? You haven't even reached 1 mill yet." John states letting out a breathy laugh.

"I know but I just thought that if I hit the goal while we're in Tennessee then I can upload my face reveal and be in the videos that the boys usually film on Fourth of July."

"That's gonna be so cool. This Fourth of July is gonna be lit."

"Especially with the fireworks." Because of the stupid joke I made John hung up which caused me to laugh. I walked to the closet that's in my office and take out a backpack that I will be using to carry my laptop and my chargers. I grab everything besides my phone charger, because I need that, and put it in the backpack. I then put my backpack in my room. I go and take a shower and get ready for the day. After my shower I put all my toiletries that I will need in a travel bag and put that bag in my suitcase. I zip it back up and feel my phone vibrate. I take it out of my back pocket and see a text from Kelly.

Kelly: Mini is also supposed to be arriving tomorrow at noon. Tyler just said that he's gonna pick up John and Mini together. What do we do?

My eyes widen and I try to think of a solution. I called John, again.

"What do you want you fuck?" John answers.

"Jesus, calm down. Just trying to figure out a solution to not ruin the surprise of me going to Tennessee tomorrow." I reply.

"What?"

"Mini is arriving at the same time we're supposed to. So Tyler was planning on picking up you and Mini from the airport together."

"But you're gonna be with me."

"Exactly."

"Why can't Kelly pick you up. She's not working right?"

"No, she's got Tomorrow, Fourth of July, and next week off, but she can't pick me up cause Tyler is gonna be suspicious if his girlfriend is going to the same place he is but in a different car."

"Why doesn't she leave earlier saying she's gonna go do something."

"That could work. But what about Mini. He's gonna ask questions if he sees you and me walking around the airport together."

"Once we get there I'll call Tyler to see if Mini's landed. If Tyler says he's there we separate. You go to Kelly's car, me and Mini wait for Tyler to come pick us up. Then you and Kelly will be at the house before everyone else."

"Ok. That sounds good."

"Of course it's good. I came up with it."

"Shut up. Imma text Kelly back."

"Ok. I'll talk to you later cause I have to pack last minute things."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye." Then we hung up and I texted Kelly the plan for tomorrow. She said ok and that she'll be as sneaky as she can be. I was also informed that Scotty and Chrissy will be there tomorrow but a little later. Then Anthony and Smii7y are coming the next day which is the 1st. I spent the rest of my day editing videos that I haven't finished yet. By the end of the night my subcount had gone up another 50, Jaren and I were on the phone talking but sadly I had to cut it short.

"I'm really sorry but I have to go." I said.

"What why. This is the first time we've called at night. It's early over there isn't it?" Jaren replies.

"Yeah, but I have to go say bye to John, cause he's legit my only in person friend. So I'm gonna be lonely for two weeks."

"Honestly, I do want you to go just to spend time with you, but it's also because I don't want whatever happened the other day to happen when John and I aren't there." I knew he was talking about when Daniel came to my apartment.

"Don't worry I'll be fine. Like I said. I'll call you first."

"You better. How's John's face by the way?"

"The bruise is still there. I think it'll be gone by the end of the trip though."

"That's good. Anyways I'll let you go so you can say bye to John."

"Ok. Thanks. I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

"Of course. Good night."

"Goodnight." Then I hung up. I fell down on my bed with a sigh. Thinking about how I'm really doing this. I get a text from John reminding me to set my alarm for 6 because it takes an hour to get to the airport and he still needs to come pick me up. I set my alarm, got ready for bed, and connected my phone to my charger. It took me forever to fall asleep because of the butterflies that have once again invaded my stomach. My last thoughts being of how I'm gonna be in Tennessee tomorrow.