S I X T E E N

This time when we got in the car John insisted on sitting in the back with me. I thought nothing of it and cuddled my new stuffed animal, but when we started driving and the music was loud enough John started talking to me quietly.

"Dude go for it." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"Go for it with Jaren. He obviously likes you."

"Oh shut up, no he doesn't."

"Yes, he does. He didn't even give that girl a second glance because he was only interested in you." He gives me a reassuring smile as he turns to start talking to the boys. I'm left thinking about what he said. I mean, Jaren did say he wasn't interested in her, but that doesn't mean he was interested in me.

"(Y/N)!" Tyler yells breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I ask.

"We're literally talking about your favorite game and you haven't said a word." Jaren says.

"Wait (F/G) is your favorite game?" John asks me.

"Yeah, you didn't know that? I play it all the time." I told him and he just shrugs. We then continue on the topic until we get back to the house. When we arrived we put everything away and John, Jaren, and I grabbed the random toys and stuff that we bought and put them in our rooms or started playing with them. I went upstairs and put my stuffed (F/A) on my bed. Then went downstairs to join everyone else. When I got to the kitchen I saw everyone surrounding something while laughing so I got curious and went over. I couldn't see since I was in the back so I tapped John on the shoulder and he turned to me.

"Piggyback?" I asked. He rolled his eyes with a chuckle and nodded bending down a bit. I jumped on his back looking over his shoulder while he held my legs so I wouldn't fall. I see that they're watching Anthony's footage from the trip to Walmart we took and they are watching John with the tiny tricycle. I let out a giggle and that's when everyone sees me.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asks still laughing about the video.

"She couldn't see." John says. Everyone turns back to the video and laughs or makes a joke about what happened. It was now 3:30 and we were all getting hungry.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Tyler asks finally getting up after leaning over Anthony's computer for so long.

"Pizza!" I yell still chilling on Johns back. Everybody agreed so Tyler went to order us pizza. Then John started walking to the living room. I was gonna ask why but then he dropped me onto the couch.

"Finally I'm free." He says chuckling.

"Free to do what?" I ask.

"This." John then runs up to his room and comes back down with a nerf gun that he convinced Jaren to buy for him. My eyes widen and I start scrambling to get up. John was shooting at me while I ran to the kitchen where everyone still is and hide behind Mini.

"What are you doing?" Mini asks and then gets shot by John.

"You're dead motherfucker." John says and tries to shoot me so I hide behind Scott who protests and puts Chrissy in front of him. Jaren, who was standing in the kitchen, sneaked away and went around the corner probably to his room. John showed no mercy and shot Chrissy and Scott. I squealed and ran to the table where Anthony was editing. I go behind Anthony and he ducks so that if John shoots he'll miss him. John starts shooting and I dodge the nerf bullet and run back to the kitchen, hoping to get away. My plans are foiled when Jaren pops out from the corner he hid behind and wraps his arms around me facing me towards John.

"I got her, shoot." Since he's taller than me he ducks so that the bullets don't hit his face. I squirm but it's no use and John continuously shoots me with his nerf gun while we all laugh. John shot his nerf gun at people until he ran out of bullets and Jaren continued to hold me with his head on my shoulder as he started to slowly sway with me.

"You guys better clean that up." Kelly says walking through the door.

"How was work?" Tyler asks Kelly giving her a kiss while all of us groan like children.

"It was good, how was everything here?" Kelly asks after putting her stuff down.

"Good we went to the store..." I reply then get cut off by Jaren who's still holding me, I didn't mind though.

"And John got onto a tiny tricycle." He says laughing.

"I love that that's the only part of the day we talk about." John says. Causing everyone to laugh.

"Anyways, pizza will be here in about 20 minutes." Tyler says making his way to the couch with Kelly.

"I'm gonna get some water, K?" I state to Jaren. He nodded then let go of me and made his way to the living room and I grabbed a glass of water. Anthony was still editing a bit so that he didn't need to edit as much when the trip was over. Everyone had made their way over to the couch and watched TV until the pizza got here. I walked in and saw there wasn't room on the couch, I was gonna sit on the arm of the couch that Jaren and John were on but John grabbed me and had me lay down over his and Jaren's laps. I was facing the TV with my head on Jaren and my legs on John. Smii7y didn't seem to mind and just played with my hair. Kelly looked at me and sent a wink my way before facing the TV once again. I playfully rolled my eyes and continued to watch the show, enjoying the comfort of Jaren's hand in my hair. After awhile the doorbell rang and Tyler groaned before getting up and taking out his wallet while walking to the door. We heard it open, then Tyler talking, and then the door closed.

"Pizza's here fuckers." Tyler says pizza in hand I lift my hands, opening and closing them in a 'gimmie' manner, and Tyler just laughs.

"If you want a slice get it yourself." He says then walks to the kitchen. Everybody but John, Jaren, and I migrate to the kitchen.

"John can you bring me a slice of pizza?" I ask.

"No." He simply says and throws my legs off him. My legs land on the floor and I'm now leaning sideways, I groan then roll completely off and stand.

"Come on." I say to Jaren and then walk to the kitchen. We all ate while Chrissy informs Kelly about her plan for a girls day. Once we finished the pizza we go back to the living room, Anthony joining us this time, and play a few games until it was time for bed. We say good night then head off to our rooms. I get ready for bed, put my phone on the charger, and lay down. Although, my room felt colder than it did the last time. Not like 'I need a sweater' cold, more of a 'somethings missing' cold. I tossed and turned under the covers for awhile, trying to find a spot that would let me fall asleep but it wasn't working. My phone dinged and I checked it to see a text.

Johnny: Honey, I can hear you from my room. Go to sleep hoe!

I smile at his text and roll my eyes. I put my phone down and lay on my back, looking at the ceiling. After a few minutes my eyelids start to droop and I finally fall asleep.