"I didn't know the Caitlin Snow could crack a joke." I said as she made a shocked face.

"Hey I can make jokes!"

"The only jokes you've ever made were about duplicating cells and Barry running into a wall."

"My jokes are funny!"

"Yeah. To a scientist with the IQ of a 3-year-old." I said as Caitlin frowned at me and pulled up to CCPN.

"Don't be surprised if I'm gone by the time you get back." Caitlin said as I gave her a 'yeah, okay' look before walking out, papers in hand as I pushed open the CCPN doors.

"Cora! Thank god. Did you finish the Flash report?" My boss said as I sighed and nodded, handing the paper to him.

"And while I would... love... to stay and chat, me and Dr. Snow have to get back to ST- Mercury Labs and finish up a lab test." I said as Iris turned her head to raise a brow at me.

"Yeah yeah whatever go be a scientific nerd person-" he said and walked away as Iris got up.

"Star labs?" She asked as I puffed out air, nodding. I still wasn't keen on the idea of Iris coming to star labs, and now she respected that idea.

She would only occasionally visit, and that was okay, as long as she didn't stay too long.

"Yeah. I uh... okay so there's the chance I have more meta powers than I thought. I'll go into detail later, but me and Cait are going back to star labs to train." I said as Iris smiled and nodded.

"Be safe with that. Don't get yourself hurt." She said before bringing me into a short-lived hug.

"No promises, West." I said with a quick wink before walking out and back into Caitlin's car.

"Alright. Bring me the ice bucket."

☀︎︎

"WOAH!" Cisco yelled as he ducked, narrowly missing getting struck in the face by a ball of fire.

"Sorry Cisco! I never really trained with my abilities. Never was a good shot anyway, either." I said with an awkward laugh as I finally gave up, walking with Caitlin to the medbay area to scan my vitals.

"Well, you seem to be in great health at the moment. Your temperature is way above normal, which is now I guess the new normal for you, though you don't seem to be burning at the touch." Caitlin said as she gently placed a hand on my forehead.

"Anything on my dark matter cells?" I asked as she sighed.

"Your old dark matter cells are still dormant. None of them have awoken that I am aware of. Though I did come across this." Caitlin pulled a monitor over to me as she turned it on, revealing a strange set of cells in my body that were displayed everywhere.

"Green cells? I thought dark matter cells were black?" I said as Caitlin shrugged.

"They seem to be a form of cells that resemble a chameleon, how they are able to change colors depending on their environment to hide from predators."

"So what you're saying is that I can turn myself invisible?" I asked as Caitlin shrugged.

"Only one way to find out." Caitlin said with a smile as Cisco walked in.

"I need to see this happen. And then we need to scare Barry." Cisco said as I held back a laugh.

Slowly, I shut my eyes, my fingers twitch as I thought long and hard about blending into my surroundings, turning invisible, to make it sound easier.