Happy Birthday

6 months Later

'' Hayley? Hayley?" I called out. "Where are you lost?"

"Nothing, it's just....it's just tomorrow is Hope's 2nd Birthday and well..."

"Wow, Lets celebrate then."

Six month passed since I arrived here. I got close to everyone including Klaus. Elijah said he doesn't let anyone enter into his life easily but he's like a very good friend to me, everyone is.

"I'm afraid it won't be possible love." Klaus said.

"Come on Klaus. It's her second birthday. Bekah told me during her first birthday you all were fighting your dear aunt. When she'll grow up, she would want to go back in time and change it. Every kid wants it..."

"Well she isn't everyone, my daughter, she's special."

"Of course she is. But Niklaus, birthdays are extraordinary days. Everyone has a right celebrate their birthday and well the daughter of a 1000 year old hybrid, deserves it too."

"Well..."

"Oh Klaus, you lived a 1000 years and still are an oaf.  We will have protection, course and it will  be just family...and well.. I could go out if you would want me to."

"Oh shut up Ronica, you are family." He said.

"Fine then. Those in favours raise their hands." I said immediately raising my hand.

"Really.." Klaus uttered.

Everyone but Klaus raised their hands.

"Thousand year old vampires raising hands like middle school students. Nice." Rebekah said and giggled.

"Okay but only the people standing in this very room are invited and Marcel." Klaus said irritated and happy at the same time.

I almost hugged him.

"Come on we've preparations to do." Kol said. "It's my niece's birthday. I beamed at him.

                                    ___

"I've an idea but I guess you are gonna hate it." I whispered to Hayley, Rebekah and Freya while we are working on the cake."

"Try us"

"Let's celebrate this as normal humans. I mean without superpowers."

"It's good but Ronnie--- it can be dangerous." Freya spoke.

"Maybe but I've a pack of werewolves protecting us. You both spelled so that no one can enter the house , I don't think it's that dangerous." 

"Well then, I've an idea." Freya replied.

                                      _____

Freya did some hocus pocus so that so one can use their supernatural ability during the celebration unless she did something, Idk.

"Nice party, Ronnie." Marcel told me.

"Oh come on! There are just 10 people in this party."

"I know."

"It's just she is just a child."

"You too are a child." He teased.

"Whatever." I said elbowing him.

"Join me for a dance." Kol asked.

"Really?"  half-laughed.

"Klaus with Camille, Hayley and Elijah, Rebekah and Marcel, Freya is with hope, showing her her moves and well I got you." He told me grinning.

AHHHH his smile.

We danced.

"You are a good dancer." I said.

"Thanks to 1000 years years of practice." He murmured."

"Uhmm 900 years. You were daggered for a century." I teased and he rolled his eyes.

And then...

People broke in, many people, vampires. They had rifles. They started shooting. I rushed to Klaus, and the bullet hit me. I don't regret it's my fault they don't have their powers at the moment but hopefully Freya fixed this and I passes out.

                                    _______

             Klaus' POV

"Why is she not opening her eyes?"Kol screamed.

"It's a special bullet. If it would have hit anyone, you would be lying just like her but she isn't that strong...I wonder if she can survive."

"I can go inside her head." I said.

         "Hey! Veronica. Like it here?" I ask.

      "It's my  favourite childhood place." She replied with her bright happy face. "I am so sorry Klaus. If I weren't a stubborn for a fucking party it wouldn't have happened."

"Oh grow up. You just wanted the best for Hope."

"Is she okay?"

"Yes. everyone is but you." I said. "And you will be okay soon."

                               ______