Odd meeting

It was another ordinary day at school, just like any other for Luka Megurine. Slow. No matter how much she tried to concentrate on her teacher's lesson, it was no use, she kept falling asleep. "Megurine-san" her teacher walked over to her, tapping her head lightly. "S-sorry Gakupo-sensei..." the pinkette said, waking up suddenly. "Please pay more attention." "Y-yes sensei.." "Thank you," he said, walking back up to the board. "Now where did I leave off? Oh that's right.." Suddenly the bell rings, signaling for everyone to go home. "Yes!" Luka thought, grabbing her stuff and running out of the classroom. "Hey, Luka!" Her best friend, Lily called to her. "Hey Lily! What's up?" Luka stopped running, turning to the blonde "I was wondering if you'd like to come to karaoke with me and my friends." "I'd love to!" Luka replied, smiling brightly. "Let's go!" Lily said, grabbing Luka's hand and dragging her out of the school. Suddenly a small, adorable looking, teal haired girl ran into Luka, knocking them both over. "O-oh um...s-sorry..." Suddenly the tealette gets up and sprints off quickly. "H-hey wait..!" Luka said, but the teal girl kept running. "Hehe service~." Lily said, showing Luka a picture of the girl ontop of Luka, blushing bright red.

"Shutup Lily." Luka said, blushing.

*Author's Notes*
Hey guys I'm new to writing stuff so please cut me some slack. >~< Sorry if it sounds rushed I'm really busy.