Damned Unpleasant Children part 3

Start from the beginning

"Yes." Stefan declared strongly and hugged Elena.

XOXOXOX

Two days later Elena woke up in Stefans bed at the boarding house after she had fallen asleep while they watched Disney films. She was determined to make Stefan watch every single Disney film in existence.

"Morning." Elena mumbled as she snuggled closer to her pillow.

"Good morning." Stefan smiled from where he was sitting by his desk and writing in his journal.

"Rise and shine, sleepyheads." Damon declared dramatically as he walked into Stefans room.

"Good morning Damon." Elena smiled and sat up against the head board, making the sheets fall down to her waist showing off her black bra.

"Did you two have sex?" Damon leered but had a weird look in his eyes.

"Huh?" Elena asked but the she looked down. "Oh right, no we did not have sex. It was way too hot during the night so I took of my clothes to sleep in my underwear."

"And you're not trying to cover up right now, because?" Damon wondered as he looked at her.

"It's not like you and Stefan hasn't already, sort of, seen me naked." Elena shrugged with a laugh.

"No, we haven't." Stefan denied, confusion plane on his face.

"So, you didn't sleep with Kathrine?" Elena asked with a smirk.

"Well, yeah." Stefan nodded. "But what does that have to do with anything?"

"Is he always this slow in the mornings?" Elena turned to Damon with a smirk.

Damon was laughing so hard that he had tears streaming down his face and had to lean against Stefans bed. "Stefan..." He couldn't finish his sentence because of the laughter.

"If your goal for this visit was to make me feel stupid, you have succeeded." Stefan pouted.

"Stefan, aren't Kathrine and I identical in our appearance as far as you can tell." Elena asked with a bright grin.

"Yeah." Stefan nodded slowly.

"So, if you have seen Kathrine naked then you have as good as seen me naked, right?" Elena giggled.

It took a few seconds for Stefan to catch up and then it was as if a light bulb when off in his head and he got an embarrassed look on his face. "Oh."

"I came in here to discuss some important business with you two." Damon had managed to calm down somewhat but still let out a chuckle every now and again. "In order to open the tomb, we need to find Jonathan Gilbert's journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells."

"Yeah that would probably help." Elena nodded with a mock seriousness.

"First things first: since you are Elena Gilbert, you are on journal duty." Damon continued like Elena hadn't said anything.

"I'll look for it when I get home." Elena offered with a smile.

"Good." Damon smiled back at her.

"How do we know that this journal will hold the location of the grimoire?" Stefan asked slowly after he had gotten over his embarrassment, but he did have a hard time looking at Elena without letting his eyes wander. "We're really going to take the word of this vampire? He seemed like a bit of a dimwit."

"In lieu of other options." Damon nodded.

"So, just to be certain that I know what we are looking for, a grimoire is a witch's spell book, right?" Elena looked between the brothers.