authors note

Hello!

I never planned to write another Dramione fan fiction so soon after finishing my other one (which you should definitely read if you haven't already - especially if you love a bit of soft Draco) but here we are! This idea came to me out of NOWHERE, I was listening to a song one day (which inspired the title of this fic) and BOOM I had a new idea in mind.

The titles of the chapters are songs so feel free to listen to the song while reading to get you in the mood. I decided to name the chapters after songs not only because a song inspired this fic but I was also SICK of changing most of the chapter numbers whenever I added one in or moved one around so it made it soooo much easier to edit.

I've put the song and the artist and I may even put a "playlist" at the end so that there is a concise list in case you want it. All of the songs either helped me when writing the specific chapter or it's a song I thought of when re-reading/editing. Most of them, in my opinion, for the tone of each chapter at least a little BUT let me know in the comments if you think a different one would work too :)

This has taken me SO LONG to write and SO LONG to figure out how to do it but I'm finally happy with the finished product. All of my free time has been dedicated to this the last few weeks and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. The good news is that, because I wanted to write it all before posting anything (in case I wanted to swap things around, which I did A LOT), it's all ready to be posted! I'll probably post a chapter or two a day just to keep you all on the edge of your seats but it will be up and it will be completed ASAP!

Please Vote, Comment, Share if you like it - all feedback is welcome and I do read every comment that I get and appreciate them all, even the bad ones!

Finally, I love each and every person that takes the time to read what I write so THANK YOU!

E x