Jaemin frowned, but nodded afterwards. "Alright, love." He smiled. "Sweet dreams, I love you!"

"I love you more, Jaemin."

****

"Hyung, what's for today's schedule?" Jaemin asked Hendery who was typing on his laptop.

The older guy was sitting on the floor while his laptop was on the couch. He looked at Jaemin who was walking down the stairs, "Today's the submission of the character designs. Have you told your team about it already?"

Jaemin nodded, "Xiaojun already sent me the file last night, and everything was flawless." He then sighed, "Except for one."

Hendery stopped typing and looked at Jaemin sternly. Jaemin could not screw this up, they will lose their job. "Na Jaemin, what did you do?! What went wrong?!"

"Huh?" The younger raised a brow, "Hyung, I already said that everything was flawless, what do you mean?"

"Then what do you mean by 'except for one'?" Hendery asked, a little too loud.

Jaemin could only laugh at his friend, "I'm just nervous, hyung." He sighed and fixed his tie. "This is my first ever presentation here in London and I can't screw this up, there are lots of people in my team who are counting on me. Including you, Dery-hyung."

He picked his things up and placed them inside his bag, "Our friends back in Seoul are counting on me, too. Especially Haejin. I can't let her down."

"Yah," Hendery threw his mousepad at Jaemin. "Why are you thinking about failing, you haven't even started?" He raised a brow. "You'll do well, Jaemin."

"Thank you, hyung." Jaemin swung his bag over his shoulder and threw Hendery's mousepad back at him.

"Does Haejin know that your presentation is today?"

The younger stopped on his tracks. "No, hyung." He sighed.

Hendery patted his shoulder, "You'll do well, I'm certain."

***

"Jaemin-sunbae, Shotaro-hyung asked me to gave this to you," the guy says, handing a flashdrive over to Jaemin. "That contains the final upgrades and the power ups of the characters."

Jaemin reached for it and nodded at the guy, "Thank you, Sungchan! Tell Shotaro, thank you, too." He smiled.

Jung Sungchan—an intern who was assigned to Jaemin's team. He got into the company two weeks ago, and is working at the strategic department. He's Korean, but spent his teenage years in London.

Shotaro Osaki—works under the animation department. He got into the company two days before Sungchan. He's Japanese, but can speak Korean and English well. He graduated from the Imperial College of London, and is now working as one of the company's main animator.

"Hyung, I received a message from Xiaojun-hyung. He said that the CEO of the League Company is here." Sungchan said, and he was equally nervous as Jaemin.

Jaemin stopped typing and faced Sungchan, "Call Xiaojun-hyung and tell him to come with me to the conference room." He said and Sungchan nodded.

The younger boy rushed outside to call Xiaojun in his office.

Xiao Dejun—one of their friends who recently got transferred to the London branch together with Jaemin. He's part of the marketing team, but is also Jaemin's secretary.

Jaemin was about to stand up and go to the conference room but his phone suddenly rang. It was from Renjun.

"Jaemin-ah!"

"What, Renjun?" He placed his phone in between his left ear and shoulder. "Make it quick, today's my presentation."

"Haejin wants to let you know that her phone is not working, but she went to the mall earlier with me and Joohyun-noona to get it fixed." Renjun explained.

"Why didn't she just buy a new one?" Jaemin asked and went out of his office.

"Don't pretend as if you know your girlfriend. As long as it could be fixed, she won't but a new one." The boy who was in Korea, said.

"I'll send you money tomorrow and buy her a new phone. Tell her that it's from me so that she won't decline." Jaemin quickly said. "I'll hang up now, Injoonie. The clients are here," he said in a muh softer voice since he was outside the conference room already.

"Fighting, Nana!"

The call ended.

Jaemin looked at the door in front of him and took a deep breath, "This is it, Jaemin. This is it."

— tbc.