6|MY TURN

I did my normal morning exercise which has now become a part of me, took my bath and dressed up. I sat down on the pavement outside waiting for Harry, though is been half an hour but I think he's close by. Just as I said,he walked into my house with bandage around his head. Probably anyone who has treated him put the bandage on his head.
    "So what next"
    "This will be your final training"
    "Then let it begin",I said smiling. Fuck me!. Harry must be joking. "Is that a real gun ?",I asked.
    "Yeah"
This is really mission impossible."Is it registered?"
    "I don't know"
    "Is it your own ?"
    "No...I don't know"
    "You don't know if the gun is your own?",I asked almost freaking out.
    "No. Shut up. You are asking too many question. The gun is not mine,is my uncle's own. I brought it just for your training. Is that okay", Harry said in a low tune.

I kept quiet for a while before I answered. "Yes, definitely"
   He taught me how to hold the gun, how to reload the gun and how to stand while holding a gun but there was a question like a thought running through my mind..."Have he killed anyone".
   After long training hours, Harry decided we should have a walk. Now,this is definitely the time to ask him my question but I was called off by my bullies; Johnny, Jack and Rex. They were approaching opposite us.
    "Harry i think we should follow this route"
    "Why", Harry asked suspiciously looking at me.
    "Nothing"
    "Ohh, because of them"
    "No....I mean yes",I stammered.
    "We are going to meet them"
    "No, they are going to meet us", And they actually met us.
    "You gat this", Harry whispered to me.
    "Hey man,I want to talk to my friend Dave for a minute. Is been a while. Right Dave?", Johnny said placing his hand around my shoulder.
    "Yeah"
This is one of their bully skill, pushing me from one corner to another but I gat this.
    "Don't touch me again"
    "What did he say",Jack asked.
    "Maybe I didn't hear him clearly", Johnny replied.
    "I said don't touch me again because if you do, I'm gonna punch you in the fuck!. So hard you can barely pee"
    "I'm gonna punch you in the fuck",Rex said mimicking a baby voice and they all laughed wildly.
    "You can try touching me if you want"

To cut everything short. I did what I said, I punched them in the fuck.
    "That's it Dave. Kick their ass", Harry yelled.
   This is my first winning fight against them and I will never loose again. Guess what?,now I scare the shit out of them. My training is complete and Harry will be leaving Houstong in two days time.
    "Harry, do you mind if I ask"
    "No"
    "Have you killed anyone?"
    "No. Do you think I have...
    "No.. no just asking"
    "You really did great today"
    "Thanks"
    "I hope you achieve whatever you trained for. See you around sometime man",He said walking away.
    "You too. And have a nice ride"
    "I'm really gonna miss you",he turned and wave at me.
I stood watching him leave till I could no longer see him.

Though my Dad was once a gang member before he met my mom but he doesn't deserve to be shot dead in front of his kid. A month later, with the help of the symbol my dad drew before he died. I found out who killed him and there was Justice in the right way.

If you like this chapter don't forget to click the star 🌟 box below 👇. Love you guys.