Chapter 10 - Claw Gabriel

Start from the beginning

I stand as fast as I can and grab her hand.

"Angel, what are you talking about? How can you even feel that if you're not part of my pack yet." I asked.

She looks so mad right now but she breathed it out.

"Gabriel, I am more powerful than you think. You saw what I did a while ago. You need to keep in your head that I can do things beyond what you expect." After she said that, she just disappeared.

What the hell? how did she do that?

'Michael, there's a rouge in our territory. Angel went there by herself. I still can feel it but she does. Maybe it's in North part. That is the furthest side.' I said through mind link.

'What?! you let my sister go there by herself? ' Michael

'I didn't, she moves really fast. Now, do not question me and send men out there. I'm on my way now.' I said before I leave the office and forget Danna's presence there.

Good thing I marked her. I can sense where she is.

I am right. It's in the north side. This is the farthest part of our territory. My sense with rouges is low here. I was thinking why there is no report of trespassing here when it has the most numbers of patrol guards.

I need to get there before something happened to my mate.

**************

[Slade Angel Point of View]

'How the dare him do that to me. I'm right. Gabriel will not change.'

'Angel, we saw him pushing the bitch. Calm down.' Slade.

'Pushing? That was after he saw us standing there. He knows that we can feel everything now. It makes me mad even more that I need to feel those pain over and over again after he marked me without my consent.' I shouted to her.

'I don't think this is the right time to argue Angel. We need to catch those rogues.' Slade said.

I didn't answer.

Fortunately, I can vent my anger with these rouges.

I saw the rouges dragging a girl. A human girl?

I stand in front of them and they are all surprised.

"Hi there!" I waved at them. The girl looks at me. She can't say anything because they tied her mouth. "Let go of that woman and I may even let you live." I said.