Glorious Glamoured Gambols

ابدأ من البداية

"That'll be 10 Galleons." He said after a moment, his fringe falling into his eyes. Draco observed this for a moment as he dug around his pockets, blurting before he could think better of it:

"You look a lot like Harry Potter-" 

The clerk tensed up for a moment, a rueful uptick to his lips:

"Is that so? People say that sometimes, it's the glasses isn't it? Ahh, oh well, thank you I suppose." 

Draco nodded, flushing again before dropping the money on the corner and shrinking his item, stuffing it into an inside pocket, rushing out. 

Bloody hell--

~

Draco stared at the dildo in his hand, naked and kneeling on his bed. He hadn't the foggiest clue how this thing was supposed to fit up his arse, but he was determined to try and get his money's worth.

It was black, not overly large or small, smooth and just plain weird. Draco remembered the assistant's words back in the shop. Use lots of lube, and..prep. Right. He could manage that. He'd lived with Voldemort for two years, a bloody dildo wouldn't get the best of him.

He summoned his bottle of lube and spread a generous amount over his fingers. He felt sort of detached from the entire experience. He reached back with his hand and prodded around until he found his furled entrance. He pushed in a steady finger, and gasped at the intrusion, stopping for a moment, riding the burn. After a moment it subsided, and he pumped his finger in and out of himself steadily, little shocks of pleasure coiling in his stomach, his cock fattening up already. He added another and stretched himself out, gasping when his fingers brushed against his prostate. 

He gently pulled them out and blinked down at the dildo again. He slathered it with lube, deciding not to waste time, and reached behind himself with it, thumbing it into place, biting his lip when he felt it press against his loosened rim. Draco pushed it in slowly, a bit hesitantly, pleased to find that it did not hurt as much as he feared it would, making a hazy mental note to thank that Clark guy for his advice sometime, his mind short-circuiting as the dildo sank all the way in, leaving him feeling sufficiently filled.

Eyelids fluttering, he curled his other hand around his ruddy prick, slowly stroking while he waited to adjust to the intrusion. Rocking his hips into his hand slowly, he gripped the base of the dildo and pulled it out slightly, before pushing back in, starting to fuck himself with it leisurely, the pleasure overwhelming the sting after a moment, leaving him gasping and mewling. He screwed his eyelids tightly shut, and set a faster pace, hand moving over his leaking cock quicker, mind scrabbling to green eyes and round glasses, to messy hair and lighting bolt scars, hips fucking into his own fist. Think of him there behind you, buggering you blind, whispering dirty encouragements into your ear, rough hands holding you down. Draco felt the build steady, coil tighter. Nearly there. He plunged the toy deeper and arched forwards when it hit right into his prostate. A loud, unrestrained moan tore from his throat as he undulated, coming with a shrill cry:

"Potter!"

~

Maybe a month or so later, Draco was back at the shop, marginally less embarrassed than he was the first time. He'd found he'd grown bored with the toy he'd bought, so he returned to look for something different. Cheeks blazing hot, he walked in and eyed the assistant for a quick moment, pleased to find it was the same guy who had been working when Draco had first come in. Making sure his Glamour was steady, he nodded at him, breezing past.