Obvious ( isn't it? )

ao3 author: kayxpc

summary:
Harry and Draco both try to stay strong at Luna's party, not to any avail of course.

The sun felt like it had just set, but the inky sky said otherwise. Exposed light bulbs hung on a crisscrossed wire above the garden. Delighted chit chat of guests filled the space, excluding him. Harry took another sip of his drink and waited.
-
He knew he was going to the party. Even before Luna cast him her dreamiest look or Hermione berated him all day on Friday as they worked. He knew he was going because Harry was going to be there and he hasn't seen him since Luna's last garden party. He needs to see him, feel him. It set his teeth on edge the way this wanting chipped at his resolve.
-
Harry waits. He knows what is to come. He hasn't started drinking yet because he wants to stay alert, on guard. He has to try tonight.

He's standing next to the refreshments table facing the sliding door that leads to the garden, watching, waiting.
There is a distance crack of apparation and Harry's fingers tighten around the champagne flute he just poured, magic thrumming as he peeks blonde hair moving through the crowd. Draco walks straight for him, tux impeccable as ever, lighting bouncing off his soft hair. He stops next to him as he picks up a glass pouring something sparkly into it.

"Draco," Harry says softly, like it's a secret only they should hear. He wants so badly to touch him. Reach out an thread a hand through locks of the softest hair-

"Potter."

Harry laughs, after all this time he still rarely lets Harry's name slip from his lips. Harry works hard to make it impossible not to say.

"I've missed you," he whispered again and Draco tried so hard not to smile, he really did. He was trying to keep his wits about him tonight, even if he was desperate. He spends two minutes with Harry and is ready to beg.

"I missed you too," he finally turns to him and wonders if anyone would notice if he leaned in for a kiss. Harry looks so good. Dark jeans and a blue cardigan, his hair looks good too (though Draco would never admit this aloud), perfectly pull-able.

"You might have to prove that to me." He whispered hotly into dracos ear, Draco leans back into the table for support, ironed trousers be damned. He swears he can feel the heat radiating off of Harry.

"Let me have you Draco." Harry kissed his earlobe, lips parting to nip at it lightly. Draco knew there was an implied question between them, but Draco was never good with words in situations like these. The guests wouldn't even have taken a second look at the spot where they apparated from, it was a normal sound.

Draco grabbed Harry's arm hastily and held on to him tightly as he apparated them into his flat.

"Bedroom, now." Draco was usually more controlling in these situations, but his voice quivered. He wants this so much, needs it. Harry practically runs to Draco's room.

Draco kissed him again as they burst through the door, pushing Harry so that his knees give and he falls back onto the bed, his hair falling into his face.

"Well go on Potter, naked." Draco demanded even though he knows Harry won't listen. Harry made an m-m-m sound as if he were a child being told no and Draco felt the insane, but not unfamiliar, urge to punch him. He knows what he wants. Draco finally got the last leg of his pants off completely naked now and said "really?" A smug look on his face as he gestured down his body.

Harry grinned, eyes tracing Draco's figure lovingly. For a long moment Draco stood there, letting Harry look at him, trying to keep his mouth shut.

desire  . जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें