Glorious Glamoured Gambols

ao3 author: MissDrarryDawn

summary: Draco never thought that purchasing a sex toy would land him Harry Potter. And yet.

Draco was lonely....and randy.

And that sucked.

He would have gone to a bar and pulled some doe eyed man for a night, but considering the circumstances of the war, not many were interested.

So, Draco's not-ideal-but-good-enough solution was to purchase....well, yes.

Which is how he ended up staring at rows upon rows of dildos of all different types, shapes and sizes, Glamoured and flushed to the roots of his hair.

Bloody hell this was mortifying.

"Need help?" The shop assistant sidled up to him and Draco bristled. The man was sweet enough, but this was a delicate matter. He felt exposed even under the guise of his Glamour. Worst of all, he actually did need the help, because he'd never interacted with a sex toy before. He hadn't ever needed to.

"Err--yes-" He stuttered, wincing once more. The assistant nodded and observed him for a bit:

"Hm, I take it you haven't had much experience with toys before? What is it that you're looking for?" 

Draco took a deep breath to steady himself. This was undoubtedly the worst decision he'd made in his life, but wanking simply wasn't doing it for him anymore, and he was pent up far too much.

"I don't really know..Something..big?" He tried, flushing once more. He strengthened his Glamour, frowning. Merlin he had no idea what he was doing.

"If this is your first time experimenting with toys, I suggest you start with an average size first, so as to not injure yourself." To the man's credit, he was staying completely professional, much to Draco's relief. Draco hadn't payed the clerk much mind, striding right past him on his way in, too mortified to chance a glance anywhere. He turned to face him properly now, the assistant looking startlingly familiar. He had shaggy, messy raven hair, deep, smiling hazel eyes, and glasses. Round glasses. If only his eyes were green, he'd be a spitting image of...Draco shook his head at himself and swallowed a lump. 

"Right. So..which one do you, err, suggest?" Draco asked, turning back to the shelf, helplessly staring at the boxes he knew absolutely nothing about. The man smiled again, and plucked a box off one of the shelves, presenting it to Draco. His polite smile never wavered:

"This is the best one for a beginner, I'd say. Do you know what to do?" 

Draco shook his head, taking the box. He couldn't believe he was doing this. The man hummed, pushing his glasses further up onto his nose:

"Right. I'm sure you know what goes where, other than that, well, use lots of lubrication, and prepare yourself with at least two fingers beforehand. This particular one doesn't necessarily require it, but it'll make everything go by much smoother." 

Draco swallowed his spit and headed for the till, infinitely relieved he'll be leaving this place soon enough. The clerk followed him, and began ringing him up. Draco's eyes flickered to the name tag clipped to his breast pocket. Clark Peterson. Not a wizarding name he recognized. Must not have been a Pureblood then.