² PLAYER?

fact ! : the l/n family owns one of the biggest companies in japan!

__________________

SECOND

"player? uhm l/n-san im not sure if thats allowed, but im sure you could join the girls team." daichi said

"oh, i have this thing from my parents company.." you said giving them the document

"this is a certified permit from ICS who partnered with WVA (womans volleyball association) that allows l/n y/n also know as , "little princess" to join any male team of appropriate age, as she is the first teenager and female to join this project.

signed by L/n Ryusei, and L/n Aiko, CEOs of ICS company." daichi read out loud.

...

"HUH?!" they exclaim.

"YOURE THE LITTLE PRINCESS?" kageyama asks.

"umm, i think so? that was the name that was given to me.."

everyone stared at you with wide eyes, some of them with their jaws dropped

"YOURE LIKE THE GIRL VERSION OF THE LITTLE GIANT!" hinata said with stars in his eyes.

"YOU KNOW THE LITTLE GIANT?!" you asked with the same glint in your eyes

"YEAH HE WAS THE REASON I STARTED VOLLEYBAL! IM GONNA BE THE NEXT LITLLE GIANT! YOU KNOW HIM TOO !" he started jumping.

"YEAH, I EVEN MET HIM ONCE!" he stopped jumping when you said that

"YOU DID? I- YOU- HE- WAIT IM KINDA MEETING THE LITTLE GIANT RIGHT NOW BUT THE GIRL VERSION- SUGOI!"

"SHE REALLY IS PRINCESS RYU!"

"MORE LIKE A QUEEN NOYA!"

"okay everyone calm down! i know this is shocking news but lets wait for coach so he can tell us what he thinks." daichi says.

"speaking of.."

a guy with blonde hair and piercings walk through the gym doors.

"keishin-san?" you question

"y/n-chan?"

"keishin!!" you run up to him and hug him.

"hey kiddo, whatre you doing here?" he asks.

"im joining the team! well, if you let me.."

"you have the permit, dont you? i dont see a problem with you joining. you'd be a great addition to the team." he pats your head (oh btw you like head pats 🏃🏽‍♂️💨)

"YAY!! A GODDESS IS JOINING OUR TEAM!" the two second year simps exclaim.

"how do you know l/n, ukai-san?" enno(shit)a asks.