⁶ BUILDING

fact ! : im running out of facts!

_________________

SECOND

"wake up y/n-chan~" sugawara calls out.

"i wanted to do it suga-san!" tanaka says.

you stir in your sleep, holding nishinoyas hand tighter while nuzzling you face into tanakas neck.

they both freeze and stare at you, pink evident on their faces.

"okay okay, y/n-chan, were here!"

you wake up and look around with droopy eyes, "mmm.. okay.."

you stand up along with the boys. you grab your bags and is the last one to exit the bus.

you see your team standing infront all the other teams.

"oh, we have one more player.." daichi says.

"oh where is he?" kuroo questions.

"actually..."

"kuroo! kenma!" you run past your team hug the two boys, "i missed you!"

kuroo and kenma look at you in shock, "kitten?"

you giggle, nodding.

"why didnt you tell us you were going to be here?" kenma asks.

"i wanted it to be a surprise, sorry!" you rub the back of your neck.

all the other teams look at you in awe and confusion. you were so pretty and cute, they thought, while karasuno stared slightly jealous.

you let go of the hug and go over to daichi, whispering, "am i supposed to introduce myself? im getting kind scared.."

he smiles at you and rubs your back, "go ahead and introduce yourself. theyre all nice guys .."

"okay..." you look towards the teams who were looking back at you.

"h-hi ! im l/n y/n, im a wing spiker and first year, nice to meet you!" you give a bright smile as to which they blush at.

"player?!"

"shes a goddess!" a boy with a mohawk cried.

"a hottie too~" a boy with piercings says

"iwa-chan~ isnt she a little cutie?"

"shut up.." the so called iwa-chan blushes.

"samu! shes so cute!"

"yeah tsumu."

"hey! stop hitting on our bestfriend!"

"kuroo, you had such a cute friend and didnt tell us?"

"not you too yaku!"

"kenma-san! your friend is so cute!"

"shut up lev.."

while everyone was talking, you barely got to catch on to what they were saying, so you turned to your team who seemed to have glares on their face but softened when they looked at you, "what do i do?"

it seems the heavens sensed your trouble, because a coach suddenly came from the building, "ah, well if it isnt y/n"

"nekomata-sensei!" you wave your hand frantically.

he laughed, "hey kiddo, how you been?"

"im good!!!"

"coach nekomata, you know her?" yaku asked.

"yeah, she used to live in Tokyo and always trained with different coaches. "

"huh? why does she need to train with different coaches?" atsumu asks.

"well, she does own that training building behind you and thats where many volleyball coaches train."

everybody's eyes widen, you own that giant training center?

"you all should thank y/n, shes the reason we have this training camp."

"thank you l/n-san!" they all bow.

"what is with everyone bowing at me?.." you whisper.

"please dont bow, im younger than most of you, and im glad we can all train together!" you give a closed eyed smile.

they all blush and nod, you were so cute and captivating, they all wanted to get close to you already, even sakusa but he wouldn't admit that.

tanaka insisted on carrying your bags, so you thanked him and entered the building,

"ill give you guys a tour!"

this is how the building worked:

its a big dark grey building where there are giant windows on all three floors.

when you walk in, you first see the lobby, a front dest to the right, a couch and table to the left, and two big doors right in front of you that lead to a long giant hallway, many doors on both side of the walls, which lead to the many gyms, as well as one door that have to stairs which lead to the bleachers.

there were giant windows showing the inside as well.

when you enter one of the gyms, it was much bigger than youd expect, able to fit more than a thousands people inside just one.

and instead of walls dividing each gym, it was very sturdy glass that was hit proof, so you could see all the other people on the other courts.

there were also doors on the glass so you could switch courts any time youd like.

going back out of the gym, then down to the end of the hallway, there are the showers and two big doors again that lead to a lounge area, inside that lounge area are doors that lead outside to the field, elevators, and stairs.

they all head to the second floor, some taking the elevators and some taking the stairs.

when you get to the second floor, its mimicked like the first, another lounge and a hallway which included cafeterias, meetings rooms, sports equipment that can be purchased at the small shop.

again going up, it leads to the sleeping quarters.

this training center often takes in athletes from around the world, so to make it convenient, they built rooms to sleep in. its also used for long trainung camps like this.

"alright, thats all! uh well, i hope we all have fun here!" you awkwardly smile, feeling small under all the stares you were getting.

hmm, im excited for this.

LAYLAD HEADSPACE.

didnt proof read

woah i updated

man this book is so cringey sih2jeje but i kinda dont mind?? like i just want a feel good book that doesnt make sense so idm lmfao