I think i like you

I stormed off to the bathroom after I had enough of Carters teasing and lies. When I get there I sit on the outside wall and cover my face and punch the wall with my other.

Calum's pov

"Great going Carter" I stand up and flick his forehead calmly rushing down to the bathroom before Carter can even complain to me.

I tower over Blaire looking down at her eating lunch with a semi bloody fist, I kneel down by her side.

"Sorry about Carter, he likes bothering girls" I look over her hand taking it she flinches slightly at my touch so I let go of her hand.

"You know I can help you with your hand problem" i wipe away the worried look on my face before she sees.

"I'm fine just frustrated and it's not that bad of a cut I can clean it up later" she takes a bite of her sandwich and I slide down the wall to sit next to her.

She sighs and looks up at me "excuse me I'm trying to eat my lunch here"

I look down at her trying not to be so harsh "I realize but I like being next to you" I crack her a small smile.

She smiles back with a slight blush "now are you going to come join us again I promise I can get Carter to stop bothering you"

"If you can work that miracle then I would be happy to" she smiles and I stand holding a hand out to her and she takes it, her hand was soft and warm. We walk back to the table side by side our fingers intertwined with one another.

When we get back I set her next to James and then I sit on her other side Carter opening his mouth but I bud in before he can say anything.

"Before you say anything Blaire is only here because I told her you wouldn't make any comments about her or tease her" I give him a cold long stare with a frown he returns the stare.

"I'm not promising anything" he stands up to get rid of his tray I shrug it off and sigh some looking at Blaire then James and he has a soft smile like always. The bell chimes and I take a giant gulp of my water and start heading to class looking back at James and Blaire as they walk to there next class together.

-after school and James pov-

I look down at Blaire as I walk her home her hair blowing slightly and shinning in the sun, she was so pretty but I'm pretty sure Carter had her wrapped around his finger and if not Carter then definitely Calum does. I hate to see it but I guess she would never fall for a klutz, I stumble forward and Blaire helps hold me up with a giggle god oh god I love her giggle it was so cute and perfect just like her. She makes my heart melt every time I look at her hear her voice heck even if I hear her name, I think I love Blaire. I smile down at her when I notice she's looking at me.

"Are you even listening to me?!?" She gets a kind of angry sound in her voice.

"Sorry what was that?" I scratch the back of my head and give her a soft smile. "I asked what you were thinking about?" Her face softens some.

I keep the smile but I start freaking out on the inside what am I suppose to tell her, that I like her??! We barely know each other but still she's and amazing person. Think, think I'm loosing time she's going to think I'm spacing out again, I'll just go for it and see what her response is! I say confidently in my mind.

"Uh I was actually thinking about you" I stutter a little tripping over a crack in the side walk, her blush grows back and she looks away form me. "I hope they were all good things" she smiles a little and I stop her leaning down to kiss her cheek.

"Of course because there's nothing bad about you" I smile warmly and she nods thanking me before walking to the left and I walk right heading home now. I'm surprised she didn't try to hit me or something like that I walk proudly and happily.

"Take that Carter!" I yell as I walk "I actually got to kiss her well sorta" I chuckle to myself and continue.

-authors note-

I hope you all liked it I'm already working on the next chapter, please disregard any spelling or grammar mistakes I tried my best to correct everything I saw that was wrong. Bye and keep reading please!!