Get well soon

I walk towards James's house still thinking about the texts between me and Calum. I never knew he had a playful side, it's nice to I guess hear or see him not so sad and gloomy like i can just imagine him smiling to himself as he sent that text a few unknown dimples showing. My face heats up so I shake off the thought and look up as I stop in front of his house.

"Hmmm I think this is it." I look down at my phone and then at the house number. "yep this is it"

I walk up to the front door and knock I slip my phone back into my pocket. I can't wait to surprise James he has no idea I'm coming to his house yet. I wait impatiently at his front door I hear some coughing so I know he is close by. I frown when I hear his bad coughs so as soon as he opens the door I drop my bag and hug him close to me.

"....Blaire you're" he looks surprised that I'm here but I guess he decided not to question me.he coughs and tries pulling away from my hug "...going to get sick"

I shake my head and pull away looking up at him "I don't care if I do, that's why I'm here!" He gives me a weak smile and I pick up the bag ushering him inside. When we get inside his big home he sits on the couch where he has the tv paused as I assumed he's watching something educational.

I walk over and set the bag in front of him, he glances at the bag when I open it.

"What's in the bag?" He glances at me so I glance at him when I feel his eyes on me. I meet his icy blue eyes with my dark brown ones as soon as I do I feel my face heat up, I look down at the bag clearing my throat.

"J-Just some things my mom uses when I get sick." I glance at him slightly and I see he has a smile looking at my blush. "Speaking of sick, are you feeling any better then you were yesterday?" I furrow my eyebrows and dig through the bag looking for a movie to put on.

"Hmm" he hums and looks away from me "I guess I'm sort of better I don't feel as crappy" he smiles and looks back at me watching as I dig through the bag just so I have an excuse to not look at him, but then I carefully pull out Warm Bodies so I don't knock anything else out.

"Enough learning" I walk over to his tv and put the DVD into the DVD player switching the actual tv channel. That stupid FBI warning pops up like it always does and I go sit next to him. His eyes were following me I could feel like I was being starred at, I look at him and give him a "what?" Look.

"Nothing just wanted to know what movie it is." I mentally slap my self and giggle.

"Right, right you should probably know the movie" I glance at him and he smiles at my giggle.

"That was adorable but get on with the movie name!" He coughs loudly and I look away blushing again.

"I-It's this romance movie called Warm Bodies" I scratch my arm a little and glance at him, he's looking at me with a look that says to continue. "It's about a zombie who falls in love with a human but her dad won't accept it and yea, I don't want to spoil too much!" He smiles wider and chuckles cough at the end a little.

"I understand and it sounds good" I smile and pull my bag over to me taking out the bottle of cough syrup I have when I do I hear James groan and I can tell he flopped over rolling his eyes.

"I know I'm sorry but I hate hearing you cough like that." I pause the movie which is just about to start. I pour the amount into the little measuring cap thingy and scoot over so I'm sitting on the floor in front of James.

"Drink up" I hold it I front of him and he closes his eyes opening his mouth for me to pour it so I do. He cringes and shivers when he swallows the medicine. I sit next to him again sighing as I play the movie.

"Sorry again" he glances at me and then back at the tv smiling. He leans his head on my shoulder and I glance at him smiling back.

After that we watched some of my favorite movies and I would check his temperature or give him some soup. At one point he got cold so I wrapped him in a blanket he was so cute and for taking care of a sick person I had a lot of fun and I think he did too....the only not fun part was the puke I didn't realize he was that sick but he got over the small stomach problem and now he's sleeping on the couch next to me. I check the time and lean down kissing his fore head. I stand up and gather the things I brought over except the blanket of mine he's using and the pillow. I glance at him before leaving the house. I smile softly at how peaceful he looks right now. I walk out the door and shut it slowly.

"Get well soon"

--__authors note__--

Sorry if I'm getting chapters out a little late but I hope you liked it I know it's not that great but my pour baby -hugs sick James tightly-. I think he got me sick because I'm feeling terrible right now but whatever it just gives me more time to think and write and um Kaitlyn or Paige if you're reading this sorry I wasn't in English my sore throat got really bad and I couldn't eat anything and I could barely talk sorry again.