First day

My alarm blared in the background signaling me that I had to get up for the first day of school. I groaned as I sat up and opened my eyes slowly, I hit the alarm clocks button to shut it up then got out of bed being greeted by a room full of boxes. since I moved in a little while ago (like a few weeks ago) I haven't unpacked everything.

"Blaire!" My name was yelled from downstairs, most likely my mother.

I get out of bed and open my door to tell back. "Im up...I'm up jeez!" With that I closed my door and grabbed my uniform from the top of my dresser and started to strip my pajamas off to get dressed for my first day at a private school.

---------------------------------------------
I rushed downstairs and my mother handed me a piece of toast and some juice I downed them and ran out the door after thanking her and down the street towards my school pinning my hair up into a messy bun, since I'm going to be late if I walk.

When I get to the school I'm greeted with a crowd of teens rushing to their classes. I rush down the hall find my locker put my stuff in it then lock it and race off to my first class reading off the numbers as I go. "20, 21, 22" I keep walking looking up and down the halls till I reach A 26.

When I do before I can walk in the class room I'm met by a wall the knocks me down, I drop my stuff and look up. "ow what was that for?" My eyes meet with the ocean blue eyes of a strawberry blonde boy "uhh sorry let me help you" he leans down and tries to pick up some books of mine but hits his forehead on mine, we both say ow in unison. we giggle it off and he helps me up, finally.

He extends a hand and I take it "my names James I'm kinda the clumsy one." I laugh a little "my names Blaire, I'm new" we both smile for awhile at each other before he moved so I can get in "heh sorry" I enter after saying it's all right and sit in the back corner next to a window but of course all the seats surrounding me are guys.

The teacher walks in and looks out at all of us taking a quick examination of where we are all seated he then writes his name in big bold letters across the chalk board. "hello class my name is Mr.Thompson." he turns dramatically with a smirk. "I hope you are all happy with your seats because I don't do seat changes." he puts emphasis on don't.

I groan to my self and think 'great I'm stuck here for the whole school year' he's walking slowly around the room handing out papers when I snap out of my thoughts.

"Today you will all be taking a review test to make sure the summer didn't fry your brains." he looks at a couple students then heads back to his desk watching the clock. "you start...right...about...now!" He yells taking a seat in his desk and we all start with a jump.

'Great, first I bump into someone and get knocked down, I'm forced to sit in the back surrounded by guys and I also have to take a test.' I roll my eyes and start the test.

"What a great first day" I groan.