How Ironic?

James pov

I enter Blaire's room and look around before setting down my backpack and spot Blaire sleeping peacefully. I chuckle to my self and take a seat pulling out my phone to tell my parents I'll be staying late.

-an hour or two later, Blaire's pov-

I wake up slowly sitting up, yawning I open my eyes to see James sitting next to me with a smile on his face as usual. I laugh "you were serious about coming over".

"Of course I was." He opens his backpack and I prop my pillows up and cough. "I mean after all it did have to make it up to you." He hands me a water bottle and some medicine for my cough.

I take a huge gulp of water and down two pills. After hours of James taking care of me even though I'm not as sick as he was, and I hope I never will get that sick I heard it got pretty bad. We'll anyways by the end of the third hour I was getting pretty sleepy again.

"James you can go now I'm getting pretty sleepy."

He nods "right" he kisses my forehead before grabbing his stuff and standing. "Call me tomorrow if your still sick".

"I'll be fine just worry about going to school."

He sighs "alright fine" and with that he left and I slipped away into dream world again.

-about midnight-

I wake up with a jolt from my peaceful dream just to go run into the bathroom just to puke. Just as I was finishing up I hear a small knock on the bathroom door and my mother sits down next to me and strokes my back to comfort me.

"Heyyy sweetheart I assume you're not feeling well" she says softly with a small smile to help calm me down.

I smile back and laugh a little "yea not particularly but maybe I'll be better the next morning."

"good point you need plenty of sleep." She's kisses my forehead and heads out.

I flush the toilet and wash off my face before heading out to the kitchen to grab a water some salty crackers and a bowl just incase!

When I get back to my room I lay down and flick on the TV taking a nibble of a cracker and I end up falling asleep after a little while of watching TV.

When I wake up I have to run to the bathroom yet again to spill what little I had left in my stomach. I groan and lean back on the bathtub. My mother stops by to tell me that she's off to work and that I can stay home.

My eyes flutter closed and I nod feeling sick to my stomach for probably the one millionth time this morning. I hear the door shut quietly and I grab the edge of the tub lifting myself off of the ground, I slump over to my room. Just as I lay down the door bell rings.

I groan "great" I lift my self back up and head to the door opening it slowly I'm greater by a tall smiling guy.

I sigh "you seriously don't need to miss another day of school for me." I look up st James and his smile quickly changes to a frown.

"But I want to help." He whines sounding like a home sick puppy.

"If you really want to help me then you can bring me back the homework I need."

He whines again but nods hesitantly so I make my way to my room handing James my schedule for school.

"Get well soon Blaire"

-authors note -

Hey I know that chapter ducked and I took such a long break again I was just not having a lot of ideas for this story but I'm getting back in the flow of ideas so I'll update more consistently now. Love you all and why not check out some of my other stories anyway I'll try to right a better story next time. Peace.