"What's important is that we found you. And you're back here safe with us." Willow quickly added.

"Where is he...Owlbert I mean."

"Oh he's probably with Eda now. After we found you and he flew your bag back he left and we couldn't find him." Tears filled her eyes at the mention of Eda. Willow got up and sat next to Luz wrapping her arms around her, and Gus soon followed. "How about tomorrow we'll go with you to see Eda and the we get your re enrolled in Hexside." Luz smiled into Willow's shoulder and nodded in agreement. The trio stayed that way for a while. Catching up on what each other had missed. Such as Gus had a crush on Jerbo and Willow had gotten top of her class in the plant track. Luz explained to the both of them how the portal had gone missing which is why she didn't come back sooner. The only way she got through was because of Owlbert finding her. Hours passed as the three of them talked on and on until Luz fell asleep out of exhaustion.

                               ~~~
"Ahhh. The human has returned to the Isles, Kikimora, find her at once." A tall man with a white robe and mask sat hunched in a throne like chair. Luz was standing behind a pillar watching the events unfold before her. The man had his hand clutching the left side of his face. The right side of his mask was cracked and one blue eye flicked over to where she was standings.

"Kikimora, it seems our human guest has already arrived. Bring her to me."

Luz woke up with sweat drenching her face. She didn't know what it was about the dream but it made her uneasy. It took her a moment to register where she was. She was laying one Willows bed next to her, she didn't remember falling asleep on the bed but Willow and Gus must have moved her. Gus was laying on a small bed on the floor. She sighed in relief that it wasn't a dream. Willow rolled over and looked at her.

"Are you ok?" Willow whispered sitting up a little. Luz nodded and sighed.

"Just a bad dream" Luz looked down at the bed. She couldn't shake this sinking feeling she had in the pit of her stomach. Willow rested and hand on hers.

"Was it about Amity...?" Luz froze at the mention of Amity's name. She didn't know how she felt about her, it had been so long. "After you left she told me about what happened. Between the two of you. What you said..." Willow whispered

3 years ago
Luz paced around the forest floor. She had stuck a note to Amity's locker telling her to meet her here. The crunch of brush under a foot made Luz turn her head to see Amity approaching her.

"Hey Luz. Dare I ask what were doing in the forest in the middle of the night."  The green haired witch laughed out. Oh god that laugh made Luz swoon, her heart fluttered a little before she grabbed Amity's hand and led her to a log where they sat down. Luz's mind was racing, she could fill blood fill her face making her heat up. All she could look at was Amity's hand in hers.

"Luz...is everything ok...?"  Amity asked concerned laced in her voice. Luz took a deep breath and finally looked at Amity in the eyes.

"I....uh...gosh...well there's been something I've needed to tell you...for a while." Luz hands were shaking now.

"Luz whatever it is you can tel-" Luz cut her off with a kiss. Amity's lips were so soft and sweet. But what surprised Luz the most was the fact that Amity didn't break the kiss. When Luz pulled away she looked into golden eyes.

"I love you...." Luz confessed. Amity just sat there, tears started to burn Luz's eyes and threatened to spill over her cheeks. Oh God I'm such idiot....Why won't she say something....

"Please Ami...just say something...." She saw gloss gold eyes look up at her.

"I'm so sorry Luz...but I just...I don't...feel the same..." Luz felt her heart rip in two, she couldn't breathe, it's as if her whole body just shut down. Amity stood up from where she was sitting and bent down to kiss Luz's cheek. Before walking away from her. She turned back to Luz, tears streaming down her face. "I really am sorry Luz...." And with that Amity ran off into the forest leaving Luz heart broken freezing cold in the dead of night.

"Luz? Are you ok?" Willow asked snapping her out of her daze.

"Yeah...I'm ok....I just...it's been so long since I've seen her...what if she hates me..." Willow snickered at what she said making Luz furrow her eye brows. "What's so funny?" Willow continued to laugh making Luz hit her arm.

"Just go to bed. You need your sleep for tomorrow." She said before rolling over making Luz do the same. Willow was right. She had a long day head of her, and she had a feeling it wouldn't be an easy one.