Family

Thoughts
Parseltongue

Scorpius pov
When I woke up I noticed that I was in a room that I didn't know then griphook came in and told me that my family is here and I started to worry ' what if they didn't like me' so I followed griphook to his office and when I walked in I was crushed with multiple hugs and noticed that it was my family so I hugged back. When we stopped hugging we went to sit back down and they started asking me questions at the same time so I told them one at a time and my mother asked me where I was and I was scared that they wouldn't like me if they know who I was before so I just told them. " My name was Harry Potter" to say the least they were shocked then my brother got up and hugged me and said threw tears " I bullied my brother" " please forgive me" and I did I told him that I forgave him along time ago. My father was next  and he couldn't believe that he tried to kill his own son but I just told him that I forgave him too when that was over Griphook told me we could leave so we did and then we went shopping.

A/N sorry for not posting I got my phone back last week and I had to do a lot of school work so I will hopefully post some more this week thanks for reading my story.