The Letter

" thoughts"
Parseltongue

The next morning Harry woke up looked at the clock only to see it's four in the morning so he got up stumbling a bit looked in the broken mirror in the room "bloody hell" said Harry looking the mirror noticing that he wasn't wearing glasses and he was seeing perfect. He also seen he got shorter than his normal 5,4 he is now 4,7 he wasn't happy about that then he seen he looked a lot like Malfoy but with longer hair that is up to his but he also had fangs coming a little out of his mouth. He then heard tapping on his window and he jumped a little went to open his window the owl dropped the letter off and left. Harry looked at the letter and seen that it was from gringotts he opens the letter.

          Dear Mr. Potter we are writing to you today because it seems that you have went into an early creature inheritance and we would like it if you can come to gringotts and discuss this this letter is a port key (Gold) see you soon.
        From: Griphook 

  Harry was shocked so he got some clothes and his school stuff and picked up the letter and said "Gold".

    Author- sorry for the short story but next part you will see it gets better and thank you for reading my story.