Begining

"Thoughts"                                                                                    Parseltongue

Harry sat on his bed thinking about his last beating his Uncle just gave him.

                         Flash back
       ( Contains Abuse and Rape and homophobia if you don't want to read you can skip)
Harry had been weeding the garden at the time when his Uncle came home. Harry had not finished his chores yet so he was scared of what his Uncle would do so he quickly finished with weeding and went inside to start on diner that he knew he wasn't going to be able to eat. So when his Uncle came in the house he was quickly trying to get it done in time while his aunt greeted him once he finished he set the table made some tea and when he was done his Uncle seemed mad more than he was normally. "Boy go to your room" uncle Vernon says loudly but not loud enough to cause the neighbors to get suspicious and he did he went upstairs to Dudleys second bedroom sat on his bed thinking about Hogwarts and his friends he would see them soon. Then his thoughts were enterupted by his Uncle slamming his door open yelling at him at how freakish he is and how no one loved him and how he should just die. He can tell he is drunk just by smelling him from his bed his Uncle then started punching him kicking him and he can tell he has some broken ribs and leg. His Uncle then threw him on his bed and ripped his clothes off and took his belt off and started hitting him on the back he was trying hard to not make noise or he would have a worse punishment but luck wasn't on his side and he let out a small wimpier that his Uncle slightly heard and he was punched in the face. His uncle then took his clothes off and forced himself in him pain went through Harry's body he screamed in pain only to get slapped in the head. Finally for what seemed like hours more like ten minutes he was left with only broken ribs,maybe a concution, a fitting lower half of his body, and words engraved on his back 'freak' or ' unwanted' and ' faggot' ( I really don't like the word sorry)
End flash back
Now Harry was laying down waiting for it to hit midnight for his 14 birthday he counted down the seconds.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Then he was hit with a wave of pain that he passed out unconscious.

Author- sorry if you didn't like it but it will get better in the future and I will post more hopefully three times a week unless I can't I'll post it the next day I'll post more soon.