~Late night love~(Chapter 3.)

Tord had slept through the whole day waking up sometime around 1 am. He yawned and sat up stretching. He looked up at the clock seeing how late it was and grumbled..he got up walking out of his room. At this time most everyone would be gone or asleep except for the soldiers that work at night. Tord ran his hand across the wall his visor illuminating in the light. He wasn't really looking forward when he ran into someone while walking. He fell to the floor and looked up seeing his leader looking down at him. "s-sorry sir.." Tom gave a small chuckle and helped him up. "It's perfectly fine Tord.." Tord gave a small smile. "thank you.." Tom nodded "Anytime..but why are you up so late..?" Tord shrugged. "I just woke up and went to go grab some water.." "ah, alright" Tord yawned he was still Tired when he was suddenly scooped up into Tom's arms. Tord was a bit shocked as Tom took him back to his room and laid him down on his bed. "There..ill go get you some water.."

Tom walked off to get the small male some water. he got a cup and filled it up then walked back to Tord, He walked into the room and handed Tord the water. Tord took the water. "You didn't have to get me water.." Tom shrugged his shoulders. "It's the least I could do.." "Well..thanks.." Tord smiled a bit...Seeing Tord smile made Toms day..or night...Tom smiled back. "Hey..sir.." Tom looked over at Tord. "hm..?" "Why are you being so..nice all of a sudden..?" Tom sighed "I might as well be nice...after all, I've known you since we were kids..and I feel bad for being such an asshole to you-" Tord laughed quietly "eh- I was an asshole to you back then as well." "Still- I was worse" "I guess I can't disagree with that-" Tord said with a sigh. "so- I wanted to try and be nice..for once-" "I won't like...i like it better.." Tord said with a small smile. "Great!" The leader smiled happily which was unusual for him. "Sir..can you come here..?" Tom nodded and got up walking over to the small male then immediately being pulled into a hug. Tom smiled and Hugged him back. "why don't you get some sleep now..I have something for you to do tomorrow.." Tord nodded and pulled away from the hug. "Night sir.." Tom made his way out. "Night Tord.." Tom said before leaving the room.

Once Tom got to his room which was hidden he started blushing. He didn't expect Tord to hug him..but when he did..he didn't want to let go of him...He wanted to stay in that hug forever...He sighed and took off his overcoat and put on a shirt. He laid down on his bed and stared at the wall for about an hour until he fell asleep.

Mattsworld Au (TomTord)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara