All they have now is an out of control, unstable, beast controlling them.

If they weren't scared of him then, they sure were now.

He was now in his office, supposed to be doing paperwork but couldn't help but down glasses and glasses of whisky. His Beta knew there was no way in getting his distressed alpha and close friend to do anything, so taking it upon himself, he started doing as much of his work as he could without Graham getting mad.

He heard a knock on his door and he just grunted as a reply, putting his thumb and pointer finger on each temple, rubbing them, waiting for whatever the person behind the door had to say.

In walked in Camari, with dinner. Camari has been the only one delivering food to her alpha, since the other maids were too afraid, and somehow, Graham didn't have the need or want to kill her.

The reason why because he wouldn't know how to deal with Cotton when he gets her back.

Well... if he gets her back.

No, no he will get her back.

She quickly but carefully put his food on his desk before turning back around to leave the office, but before she could she got stopped by his voice.

"Camari, before you leave, tell your Beta that I need him to call the Alpha of the Cresent Lake pack and to say we need him here urgently," He slurs before getting up and pouring him another glass of whisky.

"And make sure he also brings the Fowler family as well..."

~                                                                                           ~

"What do you mean you don't know where my sister is?" Amara snarls at Graham, stepping closer to him but getting held back by her younger sister, Waverly. Graham only sighs and takes another sip of his whisky.

After Xavier called Alpha Lawrence on Graham's request of his presence, he agreed he would come but the earliest he can come is in three days, making no exceptions for Alpha Adler.

But the Fowler family came with no hesitation.

Well, the Fowler family minus the father.

But was he surprised?

No.

A little aggravated? Yes.

Does he really care so little to not come? Xavier did mention it had something to do with the youngest Fowler, and for him not to show up?

Embarrassing, really.

"Your sister was taken away by this... woman. It was as if she was controlling her, her body and mind. Now, I feel like there is something-something I don't know, about my mate. And I don't like not knowing something about my mate, especially something that takes her away from me. So is there something you have to tell me? Hm?" He growled out, standing on his desk with his hands leaning against his mahogany desk. She was human, she for sure wasn't a werewolf and Cotton and her family did say she was human.

So what was that supernatural being doing around Cotton?

"What do you mean? We told you enough about Cotton," Winston says, stepping up behind his older sisters with his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed in worry. He was always very protective over his little sister, Cotton.