Annikah smiled and nodded her head. She pulled out her phone and dialed Jeremy Gilbert's number before she brought the phone to her ear. "There he is," She stated when he answered the phone, "So, that thing Klaus and I told you to do. Why don't you go ahead and get on with it?"

With that, Annikah hung up the phone and chuckled, a smirk forming on her lips. "As much fun as this was, I think it's time we go, Nik," She decided and Klaus smiled in response, "Until next time, Damon."

She smiled and turned on her heel, leaving the room without another word said, Klaus following soon after her.

_____

At the home they were having built for their family, Klaus walked through the mansion with Annikah and one of his hybrids, whose name was Mindy. "Compel the men to open up this wall. We need sun. I want a fortress, not a dungeon," He instructed and Mindy nodded in response. He and Annikah turned, smiling when they saw Tyler entering, "There he is. Man of the hour."

"So everything went okay?" Tyler asked Klaus and Annikah curiously.

"Tony ran down Alaric instead of Jeremy, but it doesn't really matter. The message was still sent and it's sure to be effective," Annikah explained to Tyler without a care in the world.

Tyler glanced between Klaus and Annikah, looking horrified. "You said the two of you were sending them a warning," He complained, beginning to frown.

"And we did," Klaus answered as if it were obvious, "An effective one, thanks to Annikah. Elena's family suffers, she is motivated to get me what I want."

"I didn't think that we actually have to kill anyone," Tyler argued, shaking his head at Klaus.

Klaus sighed, exchanging a frustrated look with Annikah. "Tyler, mate," He began to say, giving the young man a knowing look, "What you are feeling is the remnant of a guilty conscience. I need you to get over it, okay?" He explained, placing a hand on his shoulder before he and Annikah began to walk with him, "End of the day human life is just a means to an end. Our means to our end. You do well to remember that?"

Annikah smiled slightly, exchanging a look with Klaus before they walked away from Klaus.

____

That night, there was a knock on the front door of the Salvatore Boarding House. It wasn't long before Elena opened it to find Annikah and Klaus standing there with a sly grin on both of their faces.

  "Thank you for coming," Elena told them, trying to hide her uneasiness.

Without a care in the world, Annikah and Klaus rudely walked past Elena and entered the house. "I trust you have news for us about Stefan," Klaus spoke up in a calm tone and Elena shook her head.

Noticing Elena's actions, Annikah turned to her and frowned. "So why invite us here?" She complained, giving the human girl a puzzled look.

  "I couldn't find him," She informed her and Annikah raised a brow at her, "But I have something else."

  "Hmm." Klaus hummed in response. He and Annikah exchanged a look before they followed Elena as she led them into the cellar.

It wasn't long before Elena opened a wooden door for them to lay eyes Rebekah, who was lying on the ground face-first, daggered in the back.

Klaus sighed, staring down at Rebekah with an almost saddened look on his face. "My poor sister. We can't turn our back on her for a moment."

"You have Rebekah," Elena reminded them, gesturing to Elena's body, "A deal is a deal."

"The life of my sister in exchange for your brother?" Klaus asked and nodded his head slightly, "Yeah, I'd say that's a bargain. Consider him spared."

Elena sighed and uneasily glanced down at Rebekah's body. "You should know, I was the one that daggered her," She informed them, causing Annikah's eyes to widen in surprise, "When she wakes, she'll come after me."

"We can control Rebekah, trust me," Annikah assured her in a calm tone and Klaus nodded in agreement. She sighed, crouching down beside Rebekah's body before she turned to smirk at Elena, "Besides, we still need your assistance in finding your traitorous boyfriend."

"I told you, I don't know where he is," Elena snapped at her in a cold tone.

Klaus bent down and slowly removed the dagger from Rebekah's back. "You're lying," He complained in a calm tone, "I don't need Annikah's intuition to see that. It is so obvious that you are. Fortunately for us, you have no shortage of loved ones. If we don't find out family, the question you should be asking yourself is, who's going to die next? Bonnie? Caroline?" He paused, turning to smirk at Elena tauntingly, "Damon?"

"It's only a matter of time before Stefan gives us what we want, Elena," Annikah told Elena in a calm tone as she walked closer to her, "But I'm an impatient person. So who needs to die before we get what we want?"

"He doesn't care about me anymore," Elena argued as she stared at Annikah and shook her head, "You and Klaus made sure of that. The two of you turned him into a monster. Now, he's your problem. And just so you know," She paused, moving closer to Klaus and Annikah, "I'm not the only one Rebekah wants dead. She knows what you did to your mother, Klaus. She knows you killed her. She also knows Annikah lied for you and it was her that helped you blame it all on Mikael."

Klaus' face fell and he turned, exchanging an uneasy look with Annikah. It would not end well for either of them.

_____

That night, Rebekah was laid out on top of a cleared-off table in Klaus's unfinished mansion. "Here we are, Rebekah. Home, sweet home," Klaus stated in a calm tone as he entered the room that was being renovated, "Only took a thousand years. And to think, I was counting on you being here with Annikah and me. But that's all ruined now, isn't it?"

Klaus looked down to find Rebekah's fingers on her right hand begin to twitch and undesiccate. He slowly walked over at looked down at her again, an uneasy look on his face. "I'm so sorry, sister." Klaus apologized in a soft tone as he lightly stroked her face, "We'll meet again one day."

After a moment, Klaus daggered his sister once more and turned, a saddened look on his face. He turned to find Annikah standing there as a tear spilled down his cheek.

Annikah sighed and walked over to him. She wasted no time hugging him, an uneasy look on her face. Their entire family hated them. How were they to make a home for their family when their whole family hated them?