CAST

REBECCA RITTENHOUSE
AS
ANNIKAH PEERSON

REBECCA RITTENHOUSEASANNIKAH PEERSON

"I care about him. More than anyone. And no matter what he does, I will stand by his side until my last breath."

JOSEPH MORGAN
AS
KLAUS MIKAELSON

"One only stare into that girl's eyes and be lost

"One only stare into that girl's eyes and be lost. Trust me. I speak from experience."

The majority of the supernatural world knew the story of Klaus Mikaelson and Annikah Peerson

They were two of the oldest supernatural beings in the world. Klaus was one of the originals, the most ruthless out of his family. He was notorious in the supernatural community, as was Annikah Peerson.

When Klaus and his family were turned into vampires by their mother, Esther Mikaelson, Annikah was turned into something else. A different kind of monster.

Dahlia, Esther's sister, had been trying for years to create a spell that could make a witch immortal without being forced into centuries long slumbers. Little did she know, Esther had done just that.

Since Esther and her family had arrived in the new world, the woman had taken Annikah, a Viking girl
who happened to be a witch like herself, under her wing. She became her protégé, to say the least.

One night, when Annikah was about sixteen, Annikah's mother had been killed by the werewolves in the village, just as Esther's son, Henrik, had been.

Esther ended up creating a spell to turn her family into vampires, but while doing so, she made Annikah immortal as well, but an immortal being who still happened to be a witch.

Growing up, Klaus and Annikah were the closest. They were the best of friends, the others even grew jealous of how they were. When she witnessed him kill Esther after they had been turned, she was horrified. She wanted to hate him, but she found herself unable to.

Much to Klaus' surprise, she kept the information to herself, not telling the rest of the Mikaelsons.

For centuries after Esther's death by "Mikael's hand" , Annikah stood by the Mikaelsons. She watched as Klaus daggered his family one by one, but found herself sticking by his side. Elijah claimed it to be "blind loyalty" but he knew it was more than that.

She became Klaus' witch, his closest confidant, his best friend, the person he trusted most. Unlike the rest of the family, she stuck by him, but much to the rest of the family's surprise, it never became a romantic relationship.

Kol attempted to become romantically involved with Annikah once, only to have it end with a dagger in the heart by Klaus' hand. After that, they had all learned their lessons. Klaus and Annikah may not have been together, but in no way were they allowed to be with her either.

Several centuries later, news of the Petrova doppelgänger spread and it led Klaus and Annikah to Mystic Falls. To gain more intel on their enemies in the small town and the doppelgänger, Klaus sends Annikah to Mystic Falls months before he arrives to befriend the "scooby gang", two of the members being vampire brothers that Annikah knew personally decades prior.

She ends up befriending the Mystic Falls gang and when Klaus finally comes, the group of friends have no idea what hit them after finding out the infamous "Annikah Peerson" is the same woman they all grew to love like family.

And little did Klaus and Annikah know, Mystic Falls would bring them more than what was expected.

That something would end up sparking between them after centuries as partners in crime, nothing more.

And as much as they tried to fight the feelings they always kept bottled up, they find themselves unable to do so any longer.

—————

"They're two of the originals, they're legends."

"They're from the first generation of vampires."

"Like Elijah?"

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to them. Elijah's just a foot soldier. Klaus and Annikah are the real deal."

"They are known to be the oldest. And the most dangerous."

"Annikah isn't like Klaus, though. She isn't related to the Mikaelson family. She's a different species than the rest of them; A witch and a werewolf, if I'm correct. She's Klaus' closest confidant. He trusts her more than anyone."

"It's been a thousand years, how is this girl still alive?"

"A similar spell that was used on Klaus and his family to make them immortal was also used on Annikah, just changed a bit."

_____

"They're lunatics, they care for nothing but each other."

____

"What have you done? Do you have any idea what you did by laying a hand on her? Klaus will kill you."

——

"We have started as separate individuals long ago, but we are now as one. You mess with one, you mess both of us."

PLAYLIST: