ICE QUEEN

The day started with a loud ring from the alarm clock on my bed side table and a loud groan from delta in the next room. "TURN THAT SHIT OFFFFF" I groaned "ALRIGHHTTT" I slammed my hand on the alarm and sat up "god what day is it? Friday, thank god" I swivelled around hopping off of my bed and grabbing a towel to shower in.

After showering I dressed in my usual casual outfit spraying myself a few times with candy floss scented perfume and sighing. "I wonder is scarlets dressed yet?" I texted Scarlett as i did every morning

SCARLET🍡

Y/n- morning

S-morning y/n how are ya

Y/n- I'm doing alright hbu?

S-good, I better get going though I'm a mess rn talk to you on the way to the caff

Y/n-alright see you there
-read

I sighed and brushed my hair blow drying it through and fluffing it up in the mirror giving myself tiny finger guns in the mirror. "Looking good y/n" I got up saying goodbye to delta as I slipped on my shoes and texted scarlet that I was on my way before leaving and walking down the street with my headphones in.

A few moments had passed as I really got into the music closing my eyes as I walked down the street clicking my fingers a little to the beat and humming a tune. Walking down the street further I was stopped walking into someone and low and behold it's bubblegum hair. "Oh ah sorry about that, are you ok?" He looked pissed off but tutted and helped me up. "I'm fine, have you seen this building?" He shoved a Polaroid infront of my face making me lean back a little. "Oh th- that's my apartment building" he looked at me with a cocked brow. "Is there a problem do you have a relative there?" He just looked at the streets around us, every street was like a labyrinth on the best of days. "Take me there, I need to meet someone" I smiled and nodded "sure I'm always glad to help out, let me just text my coworker" he seemed to have a little realisation. "Oh right you work at that cafe" "mhm I do" I smiled and messaged scarlet that I would be late to work and started walking back to the apartment.

"So who are you meeting I might know them" he hummed "a family member, her names delta I'm surprising her" I opened my eyes wide. "Oh wow delta didn't tell me she was bringing someone over to the apartment, she's probably just getting ready now, it's her day off" he seemed a little startled for a moment before speaking again "right yeah, she told me about that" I turned a corner and made a little Tada motion at my apartment complex, a tall grey building that held ten apartments each built for two to three people, "here we are, I've got to get back to work so I'll see you around ok?" He nodded and walked in and I went the opposite direction.

——NYOOM but make it time——

After arriving at the cafe I went to the back room passing a few people at tables and changing next to the lockers in the back into my black cafe uniform. "What a strange guy"

"Who are you on about, wait lemme guess. It'sssss bubblegum hair!" I jumped while putting on my apron and turned to see scarlet leaning against the doorframe with a smug look. "I- what" she snickered. "I'm kidding y/n what took you so long this morning?" I sighed and tied the back string of my apron. "Nothing much someone asked me for directions that's all"  scarlet rolled her eyes and went back to the cafe as a little bell ring from the counter. I looked in the little mirror that was mounted on the wall and fixed a few odd pieces of hair that flew away and went out to the cafe front and plopping a Bon Bon in my mouth and getting to work.

A few costumers poked out to me this morning, someone with green hair one side shaved, a girl next to him with grey to green hair that didn't seem to say anything at all, on another table, someone with golden hair and donuts on the front, the style made me laugh a little, then a pair, one man with purple lipstick and long white hair, the other with a black Bob cut and blue eyes. Then another pair, a redhead and a ravenette with seemingly opposite personalities and finally. Wait is that.... it is. "Go get em" I yelped and jumped back at scarlets words. "Go on he's right there, you can take his order." I nodded gulping as he adjusted his glasses. "Hi there what can I get you sir?" He just looked at me. "You can call me ghiaccio and I'll just get a coffee, no cream or sugar" I nodded writing it down and sending that little paper plane over to scarlet who started making the coffee.

"So how'd it go?" He looked at me confused. "How did what go?" I giggled a little as nervous as I was. "Your surprise for delta" he made an oh sound. "She wasn't there so I came here. Though do you think you could pass on a message?" I smiled "of course what should I tell her?" He thought for a moment. "Tell her that ghiaccio says that he's making risotto for dinner in two days" I nodded noting it in my head and as the day went on, ghiaccio was the only one to stay at the cafe. I wonder what he wanted.

More time passed as I noticed ghiaccio making little looks and glances at me. I wasn't exactly innocent either though, he was really beautiful I couldn't help myself. As I was wiping down some tables I had had these questions about him that clouded my mind. "Hey y/n" I jumped falling back from the table and onto none other than bubblegum. "Aaah I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to bump in to you sir please forgive me" I squinted my eyes and bowed in apology. "Stop that we're not in a damn anime you know" I looked up at his slightly pissed off face, it was chiselled and pale with little red patches on his nose as if he were always cold. "Ah s-sorry" he sighed "do you want to get to know eachother?" I shot my gaze up to meet his.

"I don't know if I understand" he huffed a little but grounded himself "I want to know if you want to grab some coffee or something" I stood for a moment processing what I'd just been told. "Uh- uhm.  I" he looked to the side "it's fine if you don't want to I just thought you seemed like a good person to know" I blinked for a moment. "Sire, I'll Uhh I'll go do you have my number?" Holy shit did I just ask if I could give him my number "I don't could I have it?" Oh my god " yeah, here .I already have yours thanks to scarlet but hey" I scribbled my number down onto the paper and handed it to him hoping to god he could read it. "Alright well I've got to go, see you around y/n" I blushed a little hiding it with my hand and walking back to the back room to close up shop.

——————————————

Welcome to coffee with pretty ice gremlin. Anyway hope this suffices for a chapter, as you can see I cannot transition from strangers to friends to lovers but I'm trying my best. And would you like a Christmas non canon special?

How are you feeling today? How's the pandemic treating you, if you need advice or a helping hand I'm always free to dm xxx

Anyways luv ya
-nio <3